what should be changed

I think I understand what you mean, Fay. Everyone but Stella treats Mac like a kind of demi-god, they look up to him in a way that's something quite irrational, IMHO. Sheldon doesn't. He certainly admires Mac, but he doesn't say "amen" whenever Mac speaks. Am I making sense?

Yeah, I see what you're saying.

With Danny, Lindsay or Adam, Mac is a teacher and a mentor. He has things to teach Hawkes, and in that sense Hawkes sees him as a teacher, but it's different because while he's Mac's subordinate, he's not looking up to him in the same way the others do.

I think Danny, Lindsay and Adam also see Mac as a paternal figure - to varying degrees - which is not something I see in Hawkes' interaction with him (or in Stella or Flack's interaction with him, for that matter).

Another thing I wish they'd change: I wish they'd show less of Mac (and company) coddling Lindsay, more of that frustrated/paternal dynamic we got to see in S1 between Mac and Danny, and some more of Mac being kind of paternal toward Adam (and not just amused and/or annoyed with him).

For that matter, I wish they'd show more of several characters' dynamics with Adam (like Danny, Flack, Sid and Hawkes - rather than Stella, which seems to be their default when it comes to Adam).

How pertinent that I am sitting here watching Down the Rabbit Hole, which is a very Mac and Adam episode. I wish that Adam weren't so jumpy around Mac. I don't know if Mac could successfully mentor Adam because he is so straight-laced and rule-oriented. It could take years before Adam didn't feel intimidated by that.

Yes, Faylinn, exactly! I'd love to see more Adam-Danny, Adam-Don, etc. scenes. He shouldn't have scenes only with Mac, Stella, and Hawkes! He deserves it.

They should show a little bit of the CSIs' outside lives too. I'd like to know why Don knows what Adam's apartment looks like... ;)

They should show a little bit of the CSIs' outside lives too. I'd like to know why Don knows what Adam's apartment looks like... ;)
I agree. I only hope things don't get too soapy if they do this. I'd hate to see more of DL with that excuse. But that Don and Adam thing is interesting. I'm not usually a slash shipper, but even if it's just friendship, heck, I wanna know why!

It would be nice if when they go to someone's house to investigate that the place actually looks like someone lived in it. Not like a pigsty like the guy who was shot in "Prey". It seems like they find clues way too easy. And yes, I know it's TV and they need to find things quickly. But, it makes me wonder what the investigators would assume about me if they had to search my house or look up my Internet history. :lol:

Back