What Kind Of Cheese Are You?

According to my 'knowledge' of the French language, chevres cheese is goat cheese ;)

I'm American Cheese :D

:lol: what a nice and funny thread, i think a cheese between Gouda and Emmentaler. But Mozarella also good

I'm feta
I don't like feta cheese
but it's from greece and I'm a sharp intellectual full of charisma

I'm happy with that :D

:lol: fun quiz!
Apparently, I'm blue cheese:

>>I'm a soft, crumbly white blue-streaked cheese. I am very cool and mellow. I am very knowledgeable and wise and people come to you for advice and help.<<

Trust me to come out as the only type of cheese I do not like! :lol:

Cool - nah!
Mellow - pretty much
Knowledgeable and wise...!? I'm still working on that one!!

:lol: I am feta, my favourite cheese! It is from Greece like me!

You are a salty, crumbly cheese from Greece. You are overflowing with charisma. You are a confident intellectual who is very ambitious.

Feta is one of the most famous cheeses in Greece. It is made in various sizes, often as a loaf-shape. Feta is solid, but crumbly with some fissures. Pure white, it has a milky fresh acidity. Feta was originally made with either ewe's milk or a mixture of ewe's and goat's milk, but today most feta is made with pasteurized milk and tastes of little besides salt. Some people are put off by the strong salt content but the salt is intended only as a preservative and is not supposed to overpower the taste of the cheese. Feta can be soaked in fresh, cold water or milk for a few minutes or longer, if necessary, to make it less salty. [ Country: Greece || Milk: cow, ewe, and goat milk

I totally figured that out even before I took the quiz. Anything else would've been unacceptable :lol:.

I am so offended they didn't have edam. The only cheese I eat :D (tho cheddar goes well with burgers)

I'm blue cheese.

You are a soft, crumbly white blue-streaked cheese. You are very cool and mellow. You are very knowledgeable and wise and people come to you for advice and help.

Hmmmm...not quite sure how to take that. Crumbly?! What does that mean?

apparently i am American cheese, interesting...lol.

"You are a smooth, lightly colored, square-shaped cheese. You are a classic simple cheese. You are cautious and practical and very down to earth."

Back