What Kind Of Cheese Are You?

Desertwind

Head of the Day Shift
This is a fun little quiz, on the kind of cheese your are. very short..I came out "American Chesse". how common :rolleyes:says "I'm a smooth lightly colored-square shaped cheese..classic & simple..cautuous & pratical and VERY down to earth!! somewhat true.. don't know about the cautious part :D

http://cupped-expressions.net/cheese/quiz/

Mama mia, I are mozzarella!

It says that "You are a shiny, soft, round cheese. You are very imaginative and creative, but you don't like to stand out. You don't mind solitude at times and you love to do art."

im cheddar cheese! :lol:

" You are a yellow-orange, rectangle-shaped cheese. You are very popular. You have lots of zip and energy and love to jump around. You are sharp and clever, but also sometimes a little stubborn."

:D thanks desertwind

I'm American cheese. :D

You are a smooth, lightly colored, square-shaped cheese. You are a classic simple cheese. You are cautious and practical and very down to earth.

American Cheese is smooth, with light, yellow or orange color. The cheese is usually cut into square slices and it does not separate when melted. It has a mild taste. [ Country: United States || Texture: semi-soft ]

And a lot of that is true....Well, except my being square and soft-textured. :p (Okay so my skin might be soft...But I wouldn't really call it a texture. :rolleyes:)

I would be Feta, thank you very much.
It's scary how well the describtions fit. -shudder-

The Chese Quiz said
You are a salty, crumbly cheese from Greece. You are overflowing with charisma. You are a confident intellectual who is very ambitious.

You are camembert!

You are a creamy, delicate tasting cheese. You are refined and graceful and very organized. As a very insightful cheese, you like to ponder the meaning of life.

... hmm...I am creamy... alrighty!

"You are american cheese!

You are a smooth, lightly colored, square-shaped cheese. You are a classic simple cheese. You are cautious and practical and very down to earth.

American Cheese is smooth, with light, yellow or orange color. The cheese is usually cut into square slices and it does not separate when melted. It has a mild taste."

Okay...it's true that I'm cautious and down to earth..but that's all. Not very practical..

And btw: I so hate cheese. I can't stand it. I always have to puke when I eat a very small piece of it. Oo :lol:

Back