What is your favourite anime?

Mine is BubbleGum Crisis. It is absolutly awesome. I've only seen a few episodes of the original, but i have all of Tokyo: 2040 on tape. :D

My favourite is Naruto :D

^I used to have so many friends addicted to that. I refused to watch it because of it :lol:
(those friends went away with my ex)

My only anime love is Nagareboshi Gin (Silver Fang). It's set of movies (4 in total, it's the same story), made in mid 80s. Not sure does it fall into category "anime" but that's what I though.

I've kinda fallen off ever since I became single.

I love animes. They put so much character development in them which I love.
Anime is not really big in SA, so I have to import titles which can get very expensive.
I have not seen many of them, but as I said before Naruto is my fave. I also like , Ruroni Kensin (sp?) ,Cowboy Bebop, New Genisis Evangalian (although the storyline is a little hard to understand. if u have seen it maybe u can explain the ending to me). Just started watching Ninja Scroll

Is "Shin Chan" anime?

shinchan6uo.gif

Do anime movies count? If they do than mine is "Princess Monoke" or "Totoro" they're pretty good.

Lots of my friends are addicted to Naruto. I don't see why, though...
I read a little bit of Fullmetal Alchemist (I think Alf is really cute) and I love Cardcaptor Sakura.

Ranma½, Maison Ikkoku, Neongenesis: Evangelion, Princess Nine, Battle of the Planets (a/k/a Gatchaman), and End of Summer.

Lots of my friends are addicted to Naruto. I don't see why, though...
I read a little bit of Fullmetal Alchemist (I think Alf is really cute) and I love Cardcaptor Sakura.

I like Fullmetal Alchemist as well ( although i have only seen the first 15 eppies).

I love "Spirited Away"... but "Rarouni Kenshin: Wandering Samouri" is my all time favorite anime... oh and "Digimon Adventure" and "Digimon 02". Koushiro rules!!!

Back