What is the nicest thing you have ever done for anyone?

suave_elle

Dead on Arrival
i actually went all out to get my best friend her favourite band's album ... and when i couldnt get it in malaysia, i actually bought it off the net for her.... wrapped it nicely in a box with purple ribbons ( her favourite colour) and hand made a card , that took me two days, with the special art effects, drawings and all the paintings and just three simple words... "Happy Birthday, Jessie!! " :) How about you? What have you done for the ones you love, and care for??

I'm not aperson who does nice things.

I don't know... perhaps. the last guy I dated was diabetic and once I talked him after school (around 5pm) and he said there's no one else home and no food at all. We had Karelian stew (his fave!) so I packed some stew and boiled potatoes and some ryebread and drove at his home so he got dinner :rolleyes:

DaWacko said:
I'm not aperson who does nice things.

LOL!

Ok, sorry...shouldn't laugh, but I couldn't help it :p

Err, I don't know what's the nicest thing I've done for someone at the moment...that's gonna take some thinking! :lol:

Is it nice to pick up your girlfriend from school and bring her a rose?

I've written a poem for my best friends' boyfriend that she gave him for their aniversary...:lol: I'm nice like that.
I always do things like that for her. She's helpless without me :D

I could list a lot of things...But that would completely destroy my bad girl reputition...

Um, *contemplates*.

I help people with homework and help people to study....

I actually don't know.

I'll get back to you on that question:p

hahahaha. Ive got to think about that actually...

Gave a stranger 13 pence cos they needed it for a phone call. :p
I try to help other people with stuff...

Bah, Im just not a thoughtful person. :lol:

When I was in high school I talked a kid out of committing suicide. I thought I was an idiot for telling our school counselor (Catholic school so we had an actual personal counselor in addition to a guidance counselor). He came up to me and hugged me and started crying. I never forgot that. To this day, if I think someone's in trouble, I go out of my way to sit down with them and talk with them and get them help.

I think rolling my ass outta bed at 2:30 in the morning when my friend's water broke to go watch her daughter on Tuesday morning was pretty damn nice of me. :lol:

I kid. It wasn't really a shock that this might happen. She was scheduled for a c-section for 9am that morning, but nature is a funny thing and baby decided he was coming whether we were ready or not. We were all going to get up and shower, have breakfast, etc. take the morning nice and easy and then, my phone rings and gives me a minor heart attack. Oh, well. What are you gonna do?

The nicest thing I have ever done for anyone?

Slapped some one in the face.

Nah, kidding. I don't know actually, that's what my friends should decide, I think I can't.

The fact that I can't think of anything stuns me, I thought I was a good person :lol:

I cleaned the kitchen for my mum the other week while she was at work, and hoovered the living room, does that count as nice.

If I think of something else I'll come back

I can't think of one nice thing I've done for anyone. I can think of some not so nice things I've done. :lol:

Maybe picking my sister up when she needs a lift home is probably the nicest thing I’ve done. Not all that interesting. :lol:

Well, I thought about it and I came up with one. I give money monthly to Water Aid but Im sure everyone does that. :p

Saving the live of my roommate after she tryed to kill herself i brought her to the hospital and stayed with her all the time and after that i have been there for her until she went back to her mom..

Back