what has been the best csi ny episodeyou have seen

The ones that stick out in my mind are:
1) Snow Day. I loved all the action, and Hawkes was super cool :D. Danny and Adam worked well together (considering the circumstances), and the way Mac and Stella worked together was pretty cool. It gave an insight to what Mac was like as a Marine, and so did...
2) Charge of this Post. It was the first time that I watched CSI:NY and was literally on the edge of my seat.
3) I also liked all of Season 1. Each episode synopsis was really interesting and weird, which was got me hooked to CSI:NY in the first place :)

Let's see, I've actually enjoyed a lot. :)

Season 1:
Blink
Creatures of the Night
Officer Blue
Tanglewood
What You See is What You See

Season 2:
Grand Murder at Central Station
Manhattan Manhunt
Live or Let Die
Run Silent, Run Deep
Charge of this Post

Season 3:
People with Money
Hung Out to Dry
Murder Sings the Blues
Consequences (one of my all time faves)
And Here's to You Mrs. Azrael
...Comes Around
Snow Day

Season 4
Can You Hear Me Now?
Down the Rabbit Hole
Child's Play
All in the Family
Right Next Door
Admissions

I actually have a lot. :lol: However, each episode has its best moments and while Season 1 may have fewer episodes than say Season 4 and 3, I enjoyed it alot and I think it set the tone for the show and it may be my favorite season. :)

This is really difficult. I have so many favourite episodes. The episodes I like most are:

On The Job
Run Silent, Run Deep
Stealing Home
Not What It Looks Like
Sleight Out Of Hand
Snow Day

There are many, many more, but the list would be too long. :lol:

Here are my favorites...

Tanglewood: Because I like Sonny Sassone and his interactions with Mac. :)
The Fall: I think this is one of the few episodes where we see Flack have a little drama, and I thought it was well done.
What You See is What You See: I liked the storyline and the ending. A good way to wrap up the first season. :)

Manhattan Manhunt: I liked the end of this episode a lot, but the entire thing was amazing.
Run Silent, Run Deep: It was an interesting story, and Carmine does angst really well. Plus, there was Sonny Sassone.
All Access: Amazing acting job by Melina. :)
Charge of this Post: It was another interesting story, and I think Gary Sinise was amazing in this episode.

Consequences: The first time Reed came up, plus Mac and Flack's storyline made this a good episode.
Silent Night: There's just something about this episode that I love, but I can't really describe it.
Some Buried Bones: Both stories were good, plus there was some Reed drama, and I just liked it. :)
Past Imperfect and ...Comes Around: I liked the Clay Dobson story line, and the chance to see all the characters reacting to Mac's situation.
Snow Day: Perfect way to end the season- action packed, and everybody had a part of the story without taking away from anyone else's story.

Down the Rabbit Hole: Adam. He was AMAZING in this episode, and his interactions with Mac were PRICELESS. I loved it.
The Thing About Heroes: I liked the way the ended the 333 stalker storyline. It was a good episode. :)
Admissions: Great team interaction on this one, plus Adam with the phones, the photosynth, and whatever other picture he was working on was hilarious. :)
Taxi: I like the way they ended the storyline, and I thought Reed was good in this episode too. I think there should be more Mac/Reed scenes. :)
Hostage: It was an interesting and great end to the fourth season, and the actors did a great job.

I think that's all of them... lol

well, it's hard to pick just one so i have a bunch under my sleeve ;) :D

Season 1:

Blink: Because Mac looked like Claire had died the day before instead of 3 years ago. AMAZING job from Gary :D and Stella was who set the relationship she had and will have with Mac.
Creatures of the night: Stella's episode. In this episode Melina defined her Stella. I wish writer would have kept the original script. Loved how at the end the whole team reunited to help her. Melina was OUTSTANDING in this one
American Dreamers: Mac and Stell's episode. Again the darkness which made richer the first part of Season 1 (maybe because that blue filter i miss so much). You could see how they dealed with their emotions. And silences were more important than words sometimes. Besides it was the first step to be back alive from Mac thanks to Stella's words :D

Officer Blue: I love Mac and Stella having a catfight! :D The chemistry is so intense that there was almost an internal combustion in my screen :D

Three generations are enough: because even when they didn't work together they talked constantly about their cases and because the whole team solved together the case
Til death do we part: Loved the chemistry between Aiden and Flack.

And all Season 1 in general because of the darkness and the chemistry with the whole cast

Season 2:

Manhattan Manhunt: I love the triangle Horatio-Stella and Mac :D
All Access: OUTSTANDING Melina! One of my all time fav episodes
Charge of this post: love the whole story. The team was amazing, Gary made a wonderful job and i really enjoyed Stella in charge

Season 3:

Open and Shut: Stella and how she deals with frustration. I love how she followed Mac's advice at the end
Heart of Glass: Amazing Melina! You can feel Stella's sadness and her tension the whole episode
Snow Day: PERFECT. A REAL TEAM EPISODE

Season 4

Down the rabbit Hole::guffaw::guffaw: It's one of the best. Priceless the interaction among Mac, Stella and Adam. Adam was MARVELOUS. Poor soul!:lol: "Male or female??":guffaw: "I don't need a back seat avatar":guffaw: and the homage to La Femme Nikita.

One wedding and a funeral: love in special the interaction between Mac and Don. Their friendship looked stronger in Season 4
The things about Heroes: finally the 333 case was solved. And I really enjoyed the WHOLE TEAM helped to save the day and in special Mac's life
DOA for a Day: Mac/Don again and i really enjoyed Angell and Don in this one :D

Last 5 episodes of Season 4: They were perfect, they acted as a team. The sense of family was in the air. The special moments between Mac and Stella looked stronger and in special after "the extra room offer". Very Interesting stories (the cabbie killer case was UNIQUE and SUPER SPECIAL), Reed was there, interesting new guest stars. You felt the tension and how deepy ivolved thy were with each other

Season 4 is my fav after Season 1. I hope S5 will be the best of the best!

Debbie :D

Right now, I love Hostage, but I haven't seen anything from seasons 1-3 lately. I HAVE TO GET THE DVD'S!!!! Then, I might have some other faves. It's been soooo long since I have seen anything other than season 4.

I just love it when the characters are sincere and open with each other. So often we see the tough cop side of them, but it's nice to see them be a little vulnerable in front of each other, and to see them be a little less tough than usual.

JMHO

Beth

Just a question, don't wantto open a new thread for that
what happend to that deputy who killed the rapist of his dauther in the interrogation room??

There are lots of:
Season 1
Creatures of the night - Melina was outstanding in it!! I loved how the whole team worked together in the end.
Officer Blue - I simply loved the interactions between Mac and Stella! The dialogue in the end was so emotional! One of my favourite scenes ever!
Til death do we part - Interesting storylines, plus unforgettable scenes :D.
Hush - Danny and Aiden were fantastic but also Mac and Stella
The Closer - Loved how Mac believed in Sullivan. Plus I'm smacked shipper :D
What you see is what you see - The healing process of Mac was really apparent and the case was also interesting.

Season 2
Summer in the city - I really liked how they chaged the style of the show and how the brightened everything up. and Hawkes became field investigator. Yay! Loved the interactions between him and the team!
All Access - My favourite eppie ever. Melina did such an incredible job and it was so sweet how the whole team worried about Stella.
Charge of this post - Good finale. And the team was really worried about Flack. Loved it!

Season 3

Hung out to dry - One of the best storylines I've ever seen-
Consequences - One word: Reed. Plus Mac and Flack were priceless.
Snow Day - AMAZING FINALE !!!

Season 4
Can you hear me now - Super eppie. Interesting case and good dialogues.
Down the rabbit hole - OMG the interactions between Mac, Adam and Stella were sooo funny and priceless!!!
The thing about heroes - Finally the 333-case was solved.
Right next door - I'm speechless!!!:eek:
The last five eppies!! Awesome. One team. One aim. Loved how they were all against Quinn and Jordan:lol:

Overall my alltime favourite eppies are: All Acces, Officer Blue, Snow Day and Right next door!

Anj:D

The best episode i have seen:

Season 1 - Creatures of the night!

Season 2 - Charge of this post!

Season 3 - Consequences!

Season 4 - The thing about heroes!

I have lots of favorites but I'll just pick one from each season
Season 1 - On the Job

Season 2 - Trapped (RSRD is a close second)

Season 3 - Snow Day (because everybody is awesome except LM)

Season 4 - Child's Play

Well best of all time must be Snow Day, but there are others that are good.

From the mythical Season 1 - On the Job, Recycling
Season 2 - Charge of this Post
Season 3 - Hung out to Dry and Snow Day
Season 4 - All in the Family, Admissions

Back