what has been the best csi ny episodeyou have seen

the best csi ny episode i saw was when the bad guys tried to get their drugs back from the crime lab

That one's called "Snow Day" I liked that one. Action Packed. Especially with Ass Kicking Dr. Sheldon Hawkes, WetMac, DannyDrama, and Flack!

What more could one ask for.

There's so many good episodes, mostly from the first couple of seasons. My faves are when you get a good case and you get to learn something about the characters' lives/past/motivations.

"Stuck on You" is good, because it was an interesting case, and we get Danny revelations, plus Mac in the club playing bass.

"Blink" is good, especially because you get a sense for how tortured/thrown into his job Mac is. Plus, "Hoops on Saturday, Flack!" Need I say more.

"Personal Foul" is cool because you see Danny and Flack spending time outside of work.

"All Access" is nice, because you see Stella Drama...maybe not the best writing/storyline, but Melina Kanakredes handled it so well....

"Open and Shut" was great because it was an interesting case, and it showed the after effects from Stella's drama in "All Access"

"Blood Sweat and Tears" because there are so many cool Danny/Flack Moments.

"What You See is What You See" is nice, because it's our first glimpse of Mac outside of work.

"Consequences" and "The Fall" because of Flack Drama. He handles it so well and shows how it affects him beautifully. We learn so much about his past and his idealism in those episodes.

"Officer Blue" because you see so much about the characters under duress and how they think. Aiden threatened, Flack upset, Stella and Mac dynamics. All I can say about that one is YES.

OK, I've given ten different episodes that show different things about the characters/show. I'm sure I have ten more that I just can't think of now.

every time there is a talk about the best CSI NY episode the first thing on my mind is Daze of Wine and Roaches
  • it had two pretty weird and twisted cases
  • it had funny!Flack
  • it had some really sweet Adam moments
  • it had a lot of awesome DL interaction and banter
  • aside from the cases there was no drama (always a big plus)

My favourite one? 3.8-Consequences. (I think that's the right spelling ;-))

Anyway, I've got one for each season.

S1. The Fall
S2. Charge of this post
S3. Consequences.
S4. Taxi.

Last edited:
Officer Blue - I love the moments between Mac and Stella
Not What it Looks Like
Snow Day
- the only episode of season 4 I've seen is the one where Stella's apartment burns. That was a good one.

I love Down The Rabbit Hole and D.O.A For a day. I thought the second life storyline was really cool.
I also like Run silent, Run deep, I think that is a great Carmine/Danny episode and I love the other caes involving the hookers its really funny esp. Flack and I thought fit well with the Danny case.

I think Snow Day is the best episode too. :) Good story, lots of action and the music in the beginning is very well-chosen.

Best story is Snow Day because it had EVERYTHING and EVERYONE on the cast got some great moments. Well, not Lindsay, but she's my least fave character so I don't care.

Other ones which really stood out for me are -

Blink - the dark storyline, the insight into what makes Mac tick, the Ground Zero scene (still incredible!), and because it's the first proper CSI NY ep. I can *feel* the city in this episode, something the show's kind of lost lately.:(

All Access- yeah, Stella was the victim, and there were problems with the storyline, but Melina just knocked this ep outta the park. She really showed us a very different side to Stella.

Right Next Door - for the Stella storyline.

Officer Blue - the Mac/Jane scene, the Mac/Stella fight, Mac being all pissy at the end. The pizza parlour thing with Aiden's a great touch too.

Heroes - seeing all the team's reactions to Aiden's death, seeing DJ Pratt finally get caught, and the really nice scenes at the end, first Mac with the Marine's 'widow' and then the scene with the whole team at the bar at the end.

Child's Play for the Danny Drama. And Jacqueline Pinol as Rikki - AMAZING!

Consequences for the Mac/Flack Drama. Also, Kyle Gallner is wonderful in this ep.

Down the Rabbit Hole for Adam's...Adam-ness and geeking out. That truly was AJ's episode, he needs more!

And Here's to You Mrs Azrael - I liked this one because the people in the case weren't wealthy, they were just normal. I liked the darkness of the story. I loved the bit of insight we got into Hawkes' past.

Those are my favourite episodes. I have a lot which I like just for certain Mac scenes, but the ones I chose were either particularly good Mac stories, or good stories for the other characters, or just damn good plots.

Some of my favorites for outright superbly written/acted drama and storylines were both of the Shane Casey-related eps, and both of the Tanglewood related eps. I also loved S1's "Officer Blue" and "The Fall", with Honorable Mention going to "Night, Mother".

Eps that I loved more for the fun of them and great character interactions more than anything else, were "Down the Rabbit Hole" and "DOA for a Day", and S1's "Recycling" - loved all the scenes with Mac/Aiden at the Dog Show, :lol: and the fun ending with Mac/Stella at the Dog Show. Danny/Stella's interactions during their bike murder case were fun, too.

Finally, for the all-out action scenes and special effects etc. etc., I have to concur with some of the above posters, "Snow Day" wins that slot. :thumbsup:

Quite a few:

Outside Man
On the Job
Trapped
Run Silent, Run Deep
Snow Day
Child's Play
All in the Family

There are a lot of great episodes...but just to name a few..."Sleight Out Of Hand", "The Fall", "Snow Day", "Officer Blue", "All Access", "Admissions", "Manhattan Manhunt", and "Personal Foul".

Back