What do you hate?

Showtime

I was once at a party, half of the people outside and half of the people inside. Unfortunately, it was in Louisiana in the middle of August...needless to say it was too warm for my taste, even in the evening, so I went inside hoping it was cooler...wrong. There were a lot of people crowded together and the body heat emanating in that room made it hotter inside than out. I left because I couldn't stomach the heat any longer.

EyeHeartH said:
Many a brilliant student I knew in high school succumbed to the experiences they had. My ex-best friend was once a straight-A student, but since he was different, they made fun of him and he turned to drugs to forget his worries. Unfortunately he has since upgraded to worse than what he started with. I haven't seen him since we graduated high school.

That's a shame. Kids can be so cruel. They do not realize how much damage they can cause to someone when he/she is made fun of. And some people will just tell you to ignore it, but sometimes that is a little hard to do.

i hate the hate :lol:
i hat intolerant people and people who ignore the environment
also the people who get to be to stereotype

Stokydream said:
i hat intolerant people and people who ignore the environment

I agree! The book 'An Inconvenient Truth' by former US Vice President Al Gore would be a good read if you haven't yet. It opened my eyes to how screwed we all are if we don't fix certain things.

Other than the big stuff like racism and denying human rights...

1.The blankety blank blank rapid flashing ads on this site. They make me crazy!
2.Networks who seem to like screwing my shows over *cough WB Fox cough* either by cancelling or lack of advertising ect

MacsGirlMel said:
1.The blankety blank blank rapid flashing ads on this site. They make me crazy!

I think the most annoying one is where the fly buzzes constantly until you zap it...starting to drive me a bit crazy :lol:

i hate my radiostation at the moment. they rather play the bootieshaking, half-nekkid PCD for the billionth time then Billy Talent (which i requested). *sits in corner and pouts*

Back