What CSI Hairstyle would you like to have?

i have blonde curly hair so i dont know whose i would want but maybe saras!!

Greg's, no contest. I once had long hair, and I'm never going back.

Am I the only girl here with a boy cut?

well i've already got caths (or she's got mine depending on your pov). and the color just changes between reds and blondes so...i guess i'll stick with what i've got.

CSI:LV- If I was a guy, definitely Greg's. I've got a thing for his hair. Nick's is everchanging and weird but I wouldn't want it. As for girls, Sofia's. I like long hair, and her's is sleek and definitely kept well.

CSI:Miami- Calleigh's. For pretty much the same reason as Sofia's, actually; long hair, kept well, and Calleigh can wear her hair any way she wants -- wavym straight, up, down, in pigtails -- and it looks good.

CSI:NY- Aiden's, because it's just so effin' amazing. Stella's is too curly and I've already got Lindsay's style. As for guys on that show, I'd like to have Flack's. Why? Because it's black and depending, it's either kept or sort of messy looking.

I like Catherine's hair, mine are quite similar :) I like long and sleek style with nice color (my original color is copper red)...

Of cource I like Eddie's hair, color is perfect, dark hair makes my heart to beat faster :) Short or long; it doesn't matter.

I like Sara's hair. My friend has it, two layers-one is shorter than the other. It looks like a sick mushroom but I like it. That's a fly cut.
I also like Aiden's hair-long and wavy.

I like Lindsay her hair, the curly hair she had in the socond part of the second season :D
And Aiden's long and wavey hair

the way Calleigh has her hair in s2 for some episodes with a little shorter at front! It is kinda like that now only my hair at the back is somewhat shorter! Letting it grow though!

Back