What character do you identify with the most?

I am short, I have green eyes, I speak Spanish, I never cry in public, I`m strong... like Calleigh.

I like to swim and I plan on becoming scuba diver like Eric.

I will study medicine... like Alexx.

I can by cynical and sarcastic... like Speed.

I can also look a bit lost... like Ryan.

I am short, I have green eyes, I speak Spanish, I never cry in public, I`m strong... like Calleigh.

I like to swim and I plan on becoming scuba diver like Eric.

I will study medicine... like Alexx.

I can by cynical and sarcastic... like Speed.

I can also look a bit lost... like Ryan.

I am short....like calleigh
I can be very cynical and sarcastic....like speed
I can look abit lost....like ryan

I think I'm most similar to Ryan. I've gotten in a lot of trouble just by doing what I thought was best. I'm in a friends group but when it really matters I'm the odd one out, and they won't hesitate to get together and ignore me/leave me hanging. The thing I don't really have in common with him is that I don't deal with my problems by anger. While Ryan seems to get angry easily, I cry easily. Like, way too easily. I don't think that fits any of the characters.

Well I'm a bit of a combination. I'm like Speed because I'm very sarcastic at times. I'm like Frank, because of his smart remarks he gives to people who annoy him. I'm like Calleigh, cheery and outgoing. I hate it when rules get broken, just like her.

I'm like Ryan, I get angry pretty easily. Like Yelina, I hate it when people try to butt in in my business and lie to me to spare my feelings.

And finally I'm like Horatio 'cause I won't stop until I've got what I want.

Well phisically I'm Natalia...brown hair and brown eyes ;) and I tend to stay out of troubles....well she tries to do it...not always she succeds in it:rolleyes:

Hmmm when I have a problem I'm Calleigh...I tend to resolve it without any help and possible without anoyone knowing about it.

Sometimes I can be lost like Ryan and I can be cynical and sarcastic like Speed:)

Finally I tend to be the mother of my friends like Alexx as I'm the eldest one in my group:rolleyes:.

I'd say I related to Calleigh because I am very strong minded and a very independant person and don't liked to be fussed over. I relate to Speed because I can be sarcastic and quick witted.:devil:

I'm most like Alexx I guess... I love to kindly of everyone (include the dead body if I have a chance to take care of them like Alexx). I love to take care of someone I to treat as a friends, I am very hardy when a enemy attack my friends or my family.

However... I want to have a boyfriend like Horatio, so maybe Alexx not a good choose for identify, I don't want to mothering a man cool as Horatio (if I can find one)... lol

And I like Ryan also... I'm always want to prove myself for my co-worker. I'm a little show-off type...

Back