what are they planning for episdoe 200? *Speculate*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by wamdue, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Thanks for figuring it out, Dynamo!! :thumbsup: I did not think about some of those counting as 2.

That would be a cool way to end the show,:p but we are talking 200th eppy.

I think they it would be cool if they did some kind of show that shows (flashback) each one's first day at the LVPD Crime Lab. Give us some more character history.

2. wamdue

wamdue Dead on Arrival

these are some interesting suggestions, I like the idea of flashback to the first day, would be a great way to include characters like Warrick & Sarah in the episode.

3. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I like the flashback suggestion too.
    It would be cool to have a really big case for them to deal with, like maybe the return a criminal they'd delt with in the past, coming back to enact revenge on the CSIs for putting them away, just to make for some angsty moments lol.

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Now this would be a great idea. I'd love for Melinda Gordon to see Warrick's ghost, that he's been following Nick, trying to protect him. Then she tells the whole team what Warrick wants to say.

Grissom and Sara married, ummm no. I'm sorry, but those are two people together that make no sense. Neither of them are for marriage (and I don't care if Grissom proposed) and a baby? No, definitely can not see either of them being a parent. Grissom can't handle how his team formed a family, how is he going to handle having a family of his own?

However, since tptb have mentioned it, I think, we can be sure Grissom will be in the 200th episode since Friedkin will be directing it. Sara won't be in it. But come one, do something totally out of character for the show and have Warrick's ghost following everyone or have Warrick in heaven looking down on them and remembering things.

Maybe they do a two hour special. The first hour could be them solving a crime that causes them all to remenisce and the second hour could be all of them, off shift, say at Catherine's for a barbeque and they sit and talk about the past. And then maybe, just maybe they could have about 15 minutes or so of bloopers, that never put on the DVDs, but we would all like to see. :)

5. wamdue

wamdue Dead on Arrival

a return of on the serial killers is possible, and the Miniature Killer is still in the show. (its not started in UK yet, so no major spoilers for me)

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Good idea. Maybe Zephyr, the magician from Abra Cadaver. He was just getting ready to escape his cuffs in the squad car. Or maybe a relative of Paul Millander.

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Long lost relative of Walter Gordon comes and empties red ants into Nick's locker.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Personally I would love to see each actor/actress discussing their favorite scenes or episode from each season. Then play the scene in which they are referring to, also include some favorites just in general. Funniest lines, and such.

Alot of shows go for flashy and trying to out do prior things done, in this case have their real life counter parts sitting around and discussing their favorites and why, and also bring in Gary and Jorja, etc. Course this might look like a reunion type of thing, but so what do this before they ever go off the air, be unconventional. Have them discuss being on the set, being around each other day and day out, and how they have changed from the pilot to where they are current.

9. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I just had a thought.....you know how since season 7 they've done a episode primarily involving the lab rats. In S.7, it was Lab Rats then last season it was You Kill Me.

Why not for the 200th do something like that, but have the lab rats and the CSIs switch roles. Like Catherine takes Mandy's spot, Nick could take Hodges' job and so on.

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I like that idea. Even if they do not do it for the 200th episode, I would love them to do that at least by the end of the show's run...maybe a good DVD extra or something.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Actually the idea came from a commerical for some DVD of a show that is out and they mentioned extra's and I thought hmm why not do the extra's as part of the show. You are seeing scenes you are hearing the actors, sort of a mix of extra's vs. and the 617 ep "I like to watch" but the camera crew doesn't follow them around. Here you would have ALL the actors from William to super dave and the those who have left, discussing their fav scenes, lines, interactions, forensics, dealing with scenes, with clips of what they are referring to and make it a two hour episode, so as to fit everyone in.

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

M*A*S*H once had a reporter ask each character questions about the war and the actors responded the way they felt their characters would. A reporter for a Las Vegas newspaper or TV station can interview the main characters about their jobs and see if William, Marg, and the others can make up the answers Gil, Cath, and the others would respond.