What about NON-CSI art work

melbel

Pathologist
i started this last night and finished it tonight.

it's called Attitude. some of the snakes heads got cut off when i scan it in to my computer.

tell me what you think (Free hand drawing)

Attitude

We have got some very talented people here. I like what I've seen so far. My artistic attempts are more of a crafts variety, making little items out of toothpicks and ice cream sticks. Here is my Toothpick MESSterpice Collection. Click on the small pictures or the links to see the close-ups.

Beautiful work, Dynamo !
One of my classes is called Modelling. Basically, we create stuff from common materials, wire, paper, junk, and I have to tell you, your work is excellent! I particulary love the Trumpet.

This is what I've made from old cardboard boxes.
Pavilion of Art in Zagreb (Croatia)

And this is how it looks like.

I drew this... I don't know....5-6 years ago. Anyways, time when I was still interested in drawing :p (and I think I've posted this before)

Spider-Man

Misery and Dynamo, you're both extremely talented. :eek: So much creativity in here.

I found a picture I did a few years ago on my highschool website. It's really bad and I'm not proud of it, but it's art so :p Here it is: Tiger :rolleyes:

Ducky, that's a fantastic picture! :eek: You're very talented as well. You should take up drawing again. :)

Last edited:
speed_cochrane said:
Ducky, that's a fantastic picture! :eek: You're very talented as well. You should take up drawing again. :)

I agree, better than anything I could do :lol: Great pic Ducky :)

Back