Welcome Wyoming!

Finch

Funnier in Enochian
Super Moderator
As y'all have seen from Announcements, there have been a lot of Mod changes. Please welcome Wyoming, who has moved here from Fan Art as Lucy will now be modding in Shipper Central. :)

It's great to have you Wyoming and I look forward to working with you! Luce, you'll definitely be missed around here and good luck with the hustle and bustle of Shipper Central. *hugs*

Lucy, sorry to see you leave Miami, again.
Wyoming, nice to have you hear. Should we be worried that you and Geni will be working together? :lol:

:( bye Lucy, and good luck. I promise to try to be good in shippers heaven :devil:

Welcome Wyoming, and I promise to try to be good in here :devil: nah I'm good, you all know it ;)

Best of luck to everyone on their moves and to Katie on getting the mod stick of justice on the board. :p

Thanks for the kind words everyone! :)

DragonflyDreamer said:
Lucy, sorry to see you leave Miami, again.
Hee, I should really be known as the Nomadic Moderator! :p Thanks though. I'll miss this place and Geni, who has been a great co-mod. *hugs* I will still visit though! ;)
Wyoming, nice to have you here. Should we be worried that you and Geni will be working together? :lol:
Quite possibly! :lol: Seriously though, all the very best to Wyoming. I hope you enjoy life in the sunny Miami Forum. :D

Ahh guys Luce is only leaving the job in this forum and moving to another forum, I am sure she will visit. All these goodbyes seem so fineal, so I think I will say thank you lucy for your hard work and later gator see you in your new forum. (okay I actually only lurk in SC but you know what I mean, the weekly sanity or insanity meeting). :lol:

Wyoming welcome to your new forum, may you find peace and happiness and respect.. okay or at least one out of three isn't bad. :lol: Be safe, stay insane and you will do fine. :D

DragonflyDreamer said:
Wyoming, nice to have you hear. Should we be worried that you and Geni will be working together? :lol:

Oh y'all definately should be, we're quite a pair, Gen and I :devil:

Wibble it's SO wierd seeing you without the green! I'm gonna miss you! *hugs*

Destiny said:
Wyoming welcome to your new forum, may you find peace and happiness and respect.. okay or at least one out of three isn't bad. :lol: Be safe, stay insane and you will do fine. :D

Hahaha! Yeah I wonder which one it will be, maybe every week I'll get a new one! lol. Thanks for the best wishes you guys!

I know I've said this in like, three other forums but *huggles Luce* Good luck and stay sane in Shipper Central!

Welcome to the Miami forum Wyoming! :)

awww, Lucy, you're leaving again! :(
Thanks for everything and see you again in Shipper Central.
:D

Aw, thanks again everyone. :) I won't be too far away and will of course still post here. :D

There she is, already nestling in "her" new forum.
Welcome in Miami Jess, but please, you and Geni, don't destroy it! Leave this to Super H ;)

Aaaand there she leaves again! Take care Luce and have fun in Shipper Hell! ;)

Back