Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi Szmile, lunalupi, caz and hammers_fan. As my fellow Mod, Destiny has said, if you need anything please sing out. Have fun. :)

Welcome szmile, hammers_fan, lunalupi and caz. Pull up a chair and enjoy yourselves. You've come to the best site for CSI that's available :)

Greetingsz, newbiesz szmile, hammers_fan, lunalupi and caz. Welcome to the nut housze. Grab some virtual sznacksz, pull up a keyboard, and have szome fun.

Hi everyone!

I'm from England and I love all CSI shows, but especially Las Vegas. Grissom is my hero ;)

Look forward to discussing all things CSI with you all.

Sabella xx

Hi everyone!

I'm not a newbie, but I haven't been here for such a loooong time I feel the need to reintroduce myself!

I'm from Canada, Quebec City to be exact, and I'm a grandmother! Twice! Which proves that there's something in here for people of all ages! :)

Also, as you can easily see, I'm a big Grissom/Billy fan and have loved CSI since the beginning. Those of you who like/love this character, join us on the Billy threads. You'll be welcome with open hearts!

HEY GGgirl1 a big welcome back
Cheering.gif
where ya' been? and congrat. on the being a grandmother, me too:bolian:and I've watched it since the onset as well.. and we've got great taste in men:drool:

desertwind, my friend, it's good to be back! :) And I totally agree with you: we have great taste in men! :devil:

BTW, congrats to you too! :)

Hey all, I'm Whitney. Nick and Greg are my faves, though Archie is the reason I started watching - my guilty pleasure fandom is Power Rangers, which he was also on.

Back