Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

im Felice and im from Holland ^^

im 15 years old and terrible addicted to CSI:LV

especially Nick Stokes/George Eads! so i think im at the right place here..!!

X

Hello my fellow CSI fans! :p
I'm new here so I'm gonna introduce myself. I'm pretty shure that I'm gonna like it here...what am I talking about of coures I'm gonna like it, it's CSI!

Hey, My name's Gem, I'm from England, i'm 18 and i love CSI Las Vegas.
Haven't really watched much of the other ones.
I like it here already!=)
Umm so i've run outta things to say,sorry!
Gem x

Hi,
I'm new to this board but an old CSI fan. I looked for a good site to get spoilers and story talk and this must be the place.
Lots of stuff going on here even before the season begins. Looks great.
LaSquisita
[I stole the username from a can of tomatoes at my local Italian deli. Sounded really delicious]

Mama Mia, LaSquisita, thatsa some spicy user name. Welcome to the nut house. Grab some virtual snacks from the table by the virtual door, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

it took me forever to get a username, my email wouldn't work, so i had to use my moms. i've been browsing the threads... more like devouring thme religiously for the past three days. i'm a relatively new csi fan, but i'm totally obsessed. i watch all the episodes and clips i can. and i've scour the internet for anything i can find. i guess that's more than introducing myself, but i feel comfortable amonst these fellow fanatics, unlike in the real world where being addicted to csi gets you weird looks and annoyed eye rolls... lol

Welcome GSRfanatic25! Don't worry, we're all use to the eye rolls lol. You won't get any eye rolls here though. I hope you have fun here and learn lots about CSI! Please check out the name that episode thread and the picture game thread. They're a great place to learn! :)

Hi all,

Saw this forum by chance and am now thinking why didn't I find it sooner?!
I'm Carolyne, I'm from England and I am losing my recently grown fingernails rapidly at the wait of season 8 (Nice promos).
Only us guys on this side of the pond have to wait!
Anyone got any idea as to when it premiers in the UK?

carolyne said:

Only us guys on this side of the pond have to wait!
Anyone got any idea as to when it premiers in the UK?

Bad news Carolyne - I think we have to wait until next year. I saw somewhere (can't remember where exactly) that it will be on 5 in January...

Welcome everyone, it's great to have you here! I hope you enjoy the board. :) Yeah, the new season usually airs in the UK at the end of January on Channel Five.

Hey guys!!! We'll I've been reading practically every post I could when it comes to CSI: LV, but I always forget to actually post something... either it's cause of lack of time or that I'm always being pulled back to the Miami forum... but I'm here now! :D

Anyways, I love watching LV, but I'm a conflicted viewer, as I also enjoy watching Grey's Anatomy... so I record one and watch the other live, and switch it like that every week... it works for me so that's just how it is! :)

Laters…

Luv yall…

---Annabelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back