Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Miami Forum jayne_yannis. :) I'm assuming you're looking for help regarding the CSI:Miami PC game? There's a great thread down in Merchandise called CSI:Miami Game...I Need Help! if you'd like to pose your question there, as this forum is mainly for discussion about the show itself.

Though I do know some others were having a similar problem once they got to case 5. I suggest downloading a patch for the game which you can find here or here. Hopefully this helps somewhat and if not, the folks down in Merchandise would be happy to render further assistance. :)

i have tried those site and dl but still cant play them case its says handler not found ive unistall it and re-installed it but still cant not play them and i realy want to finish them please help

jayne_yannis said:
i have tried those site and dl but still cant play them case its says handler not found ive unistall it and re-installed it but still cant not play them and i realy want to finish them please help

I suggest visiting the first link above for the Merchandise forum, as they might be able to better help you. So sorry that you're still having trouble. :(

monamia, welcome to the Miami forum! :D

^ Cool! :cool: If you have any questions, feel free to send myself or Wyoming a Private Message. :)

^ In epi. 'Nailed' H said to Stetler that in an attempt to save his mother's life her killer wound up dead and so did she.

After this in the end of epi. 'Collision' when H talk with one little boy he said that and his Mom was killed by his dad...

Hi guys okay so I'm not really a new to this forum lol but I'm new to Miami..I just got into it now.....SO I guess I should say hi and i hope to have a great time in the thread... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back