Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone....another newbie here. I just finished up season six over the holiday...absolutely love the show!!!!

Hi!

just wanted to say hello to everyone :)
I'm really glad i finally found a place where i can share my obsession with other csi fans :)

Welcome togofan444! :)

And since you haven't yet met the requirements to recieve private messages, I'd just like to say that while we appreciate your input on various topics, I'm going to request that you slow down a bit with your posting. It can be considered spamming to post in more than 3-4 threads within a short amount of time. ;) To assist further in familiarizing yourself with TalkCSI, please take the time to review the Board Rules. They're a great resource for new members.

Having said that, I hope you enjoy this forum and that you'll continue to participate here. :)

Last edited:
Welcome togofan444! :)

And since you haven't yet met the requirements to recieve private messages, I'd just like to say that while we appreciate your input on various topics, I'm going to request that you slow down a bit with your posting. It can be considered spamming to post in more than 3-4 threads within a short amount of time. ;) To assist further in familiarizing yourself with TalkCSI, please take the time to review the Board Rules. They're a great resource for new members.

Having said that, I hope you enjoy this forum and that you'll continue to participate here. :)

Thank you for telling me the rules. I am going to summer camp on Sunday, and I want to get my 50 posts in before I leave, because I won't be back for 3 weeks. I am only about 8 posts away, but I'm sorry and will stop after I hit the 50 mark.

togofan444 said:
I am only about 8 posts away, but I'm sorry and will stop after I hit the 50 mark.

I'm sure you will and I understand that you want to get there, however the request does not take effect when one decides, it takes effect as of when I posted the request. Please remember this for next time. (As you've now attained 50 posts) Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back