Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I registered myself yesterday.
Luckily I found this forum it looks awesome!
Finally someone else than my mother to talk about CSI Miami, hehe

mrsjrewing
you're not the onlyone, i love H too ;)

By the way my 1st lenguage is spanish so, sorry for the posible spelling mistakes... :)

Welcome to the Miami Forum Patricia! :D Don't worry about making spelling mistakes. ;)

Hola, Patricia. Also, bonjour, aloha, ahalan, xin chào, olá, goddag, gia'sou, Hei, shalom, ciao, nei ho, dia dhuit, jambo, kon-nichiwa, and welcome to every new member.

Don't worry about spelling. You seem to be doing better than native Americans. I hope the next upgrade to the board includes a speel chekker... spill choker... spull cheeker.. uh, you know what I mean.

So grab some of the virtual snacks from the table by the door, wipe your feet on the welcome mat, pull up a keyboard, and join in the fun on the best message board in the world.

Thanx everyone!
I have been around this forum from less than one day and I love it already!!
This is great fun!
I wish I could have more free to be here time tho...

*waves at everyone*
Hello to all CSI Miami Fans.
I have just heard that Season 5 will be shown in the UK in the next few weeks and I just cann't wait. It will fill the void left by CSI New York ending next Saturday :)

Welcome to Patricia - I don't believe I've welcomed you yet. ;) *passes cookies* I hope you're having a good time on the boards!

puppydog72, welcome! I hope Miami can satisfyingly fill that CSI NY void for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back