Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cainesugar said:
*jumps up and down*
Careful. You'll mess up the server. :)
Welcome to the nut house, RedHot. We have some red hot virtual snacks on the table by the door. Also, be sure to grab your copy of the virtual official CSI Files imitation Sunglasses of Justice. Grab a keyboard and have fun.

Welcome to DaFort Miami, kaiting! Coming in with the stream of Monday-nighters. :lol: It's always so crowded here! 162 people I saw today. *blinks* Anyway, welcome and hope you enjoy!

Hi everyone!!!

I have been hanging around in the CSI: Miami threads for a couple of months, and I finally got the courage to join and post. I just love this place. All the posts are great and the pictures I've found of my favorite character, Horatio, are wonderful. :)
I also ship H/Cal, so you'll probably see me hanging around in there too.
I'm so excited to be here!!! :)

Woohoo, former Horatio lover! *high-fives* Awesomeness! Just try and get a comfy chair because you'll become addicted to this place soon enough.

Oh, ahem. Sorry. *puts on formal voice* Welcome to Fort Miami, horatiosangel! Hope you enjoy it here. :D

Yup I thought of that from the Battle of Fallen Timbers, with the Native American Fort Miami. And then there's General Wolfe, who led an attack on Canada. (Sorry Canadians!) I'm the history nut. And science nut. And I'm pretty much just a nut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back