Welcome to the Art Forum - Rules, Guidelines, and Resources

Re: Sleep is dumb

You don't have to start an entire thread dedicated to Aiden wallpapers. You can just open up a thread to showcase your wallpapers. I don't want people to think that if they have an Aiden wallpaper they can only show it off in one thread.

I uploaded my pics already via photobucket. :)

It´s just I´m only working on wallpapers about Aiden - none else. Therefore I thought It could be practical having a thread consisting only of Aiden-wallpapers.

Anyway, let´s say I open a thread with wallpapers made by me (unless I can do so under 100 posts). Can I tell other users in my wallpaper-thread I´m focusing on Aiden-wallpapers. Or could it happen somebody else posting other wallpapers in my thread?

A couple of your links aren't working. The Crime Scene and CSI Crimelab won't work for me. Niether will The Body Farm.

WOW- pretty fantastic :eek:- you must have put alot of time and effort in this- much apprieciated-lots to view and look at- ;) This is the first time I've ventured into this thread- I've got couple of funny fan/fiction posters- so guess I'll post them here- thanks agin for all the interesting info :)

I was having a look in this section and I'm really impressed by your work. :eek:
Your icons,wallpapers and banners are awesome.
I admire you guys !!! ;)

Re: Welcome to the Art Forum - Rules, Guidelines, and Resour

WOW

Re: Welcome to the Art Forum - Rules, Guidelines, and Resour

CSI3Snickers, to add a banner in your signature, just head on over to My Home and then scroll down to Main Configuration heading, then Personal information, email, password, etc, and click Edit.

Then scroll down on over to the signature box located on that page. Then copy and paste the image link for your banner into the signature box. If you don't already have some sort of site that you can upload your banner from, you can use various sites but the most simple one I find is www.photobucket.com. It's free to register and it's easy.

The link should look like this:

[image]link to the address[/image]

-Please note that you can either have a banner OR text in your signature, not both. Also, your banner must be no larger than 220x75 pixels at the maximum, but of course it can certainly be smaller. :)

I hope that helps. ;)

Back