Welcome to General TV & Media! Please introduce yourself!

Re: Welcome to General TV & Media! Please introduce yourself

Welcome to General TV and Media, sidlewannabee! :) I hope you like it here.

Re: Welcome to General TV & Media!

hello to you all
i,m new here i,m from the netherlands and love movies and music and lots more take care

Goede dag, marietta. Welcome to the nut house. Hope you enjoy the board. Grab some virtual snacks from the table by the door, wipe your feet on the welcome mat, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

Forgot to introduce myself,

*Lurks around the corner shyly*

*remember's Tink, say's hello*

*Remember's Dynamo, Hello to you too*

I love my CSI:MIAMI/CSI:NY, Hells Kitchen, Dog the Bounty Hunter,Old epi's of Charmed, seinfeld, friends, etc...

hope to see you all around. Love this site.. TalkCSI rocks.

Yippee! *waves*

Welcome to the forum marietta and luvingmyHoratio. Pull up a seat and help for yourself to the virtual food Dynamo has provided. :D

Now, please excuse me while I nip over to the virtual food myself. :lol:

Hi everyone. I am sidlewannabee and I am new here. I have been into CSI for about 2 years now, I started watching it at the beginning of the sixth season. Sara Sidle is my favorite character and I do not want her to die. My best friend got me into CSI. She used to always talk about it, there was a point when I couldn't tell Greg and Nick apart and I couldn't tell Sara and Catherine apart. I started watching it and she stopped watching it. The only show that I have liked longer than CSI is NCIS. I watched NCIS from the beginning. But I stopped watching it for a year after the second season finale because they killed of my favorite character Kate. I like just about every crime show there is except Law and Order and Shark.

Hi everyone my name is Cheyenne and I am new to this website. I am 23 years old, married and have one child on the way. I love almost anything in life and I just like to have fun. My dream is to be a movie extra on television. I like being on camera and I love drama. (hahaha) So anyway, thanks for letting me introduce myself. :lol:

Hi, CHEYENNE, Welcome have lots of fun. I want to be an extra on CSI. That would be awesome.

Welcome to General TV & Media sidlewannabee and Cheyenne! :D

I hope you both enjoy your time here. :)

Hi guys! I'm a pretty new member to the whole whole forum so I'm new here :D

Considering I'm completely obsessed with House, MD I guess I will probably be posting in these parts ;) :lol:

Back