Welcome And Goodbye, All Crazy Artists!

welcome to both of you! Just to let you know - we have threads here for icons, banners, wallpapers, drawings, etc. Please feel free to share your artwork in the respective threads! We also have tons of challenges....feel free to join in!

Hello all!

I've already posted a few times in this forum, but I'm kinda slow and didn't even realize there was an "introduction" thread here.. :)

Anywho, I'm still a newbie to this site, but I'm packing a few years' experience with Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro (not to mention a few semesters of photography classes). I hope to set up a livejournal account for my icons and stuff at some point, but I'm terribly lazy and it's taking forever! :p If anyone here is new to Photoshop, I am officially extending my hand in assistance - feel free to shoot me a message over MSN or an email, I don't mind at all!

Oh, I'm used to being called by my nickname, however, feel free to call me Becka (and my apologies for taking a long time to remember anyone else's name!!)

Long story short, hello all you talented artists!

Just to let you all know I will be going out of town tomorrow (April 15) and coming back the evening of Aug 20. I will likely not be back on until April 20th. If you need mod assistance - please PM Dragonfly! Thanks!

Hi everyone, I used to be on here all the time but for one reason or another I slowly stopped coming on all together, but the other day I decided that I wanted something to do and remembered how much I used to love the competitions so decided to come back on and enter them, so heres a bit about me:

My name is Steph, I'm 23, I live in Bolton in the UK, I'm over there in my Icon <------, I'm the girl the other person is my boyfriend and the one in the middle is yellow the M&M lol. (thats at the moment, you could possibly be reading this when I've changed the icon)

I love CSI:LV, and I love making graphics of any nature, I sometimes use Miami and NY pictures it really doesn't matter to me I make things for making sake.

Hope to see some of you around and I look forward to the challenges :p

Nice to.. um.. meet you Steph! I haven't been here long, so I don't remember you from before.. but hope to see you around. :D

Hi all! I'm Hannah, i live in england and i'm 14 years old. I have only just started making some icons. I knew i had a photo restyler prog on my computer but i had no idea how to use it! When i found this site though i thought it looked fun to try and enter some competitions. So out came the instruction manual and i've now worked how to make simple icons!
I hope to be entering some beginner challenges now!:)

Welcome Hannah. :D Challenges are a great way to learn some new ideas and motivate your creativity, so I do hope you join some. And the more the merrier!

Welcome Hannah! It's great to have you here :) If you have any questions, don't be afraid to give us a shout!

Hey all! A lot of you already know me...but because I'm an idiot I never realized there was a thread for newbies like me :lol: So I thought I'd say a quick 'ello to everyone on here who doesn't know me.
My name is Megs, I'm a graphic and media design major in school. I'm in my fifth semester and so far it's going great. I LOVE anything I can put my artistic talent into. I draw, make graphics, make movies. It's my passion. Hope to make movie posters and trailers someday...but we'll see:) Anyone can dream right? So far this forum has been great. There are some incredible artists on here--and I hope to get to know you guys, and my stay here pleasant and memorable :)
Also I am taking icon, siggy, and vid requests. If anyone has any contact me.
-=Megs=-

Welcome, Megs, I'm Meg ;) One of your friendly fan art moderators. It's great to have you here. I've seen you around, your work is fantastic! Hope to see more :)

Back