Welcome And Goodbye, All Crazy Artists!

DragonflyDreamer, thanks!
Can't wait to see what you've got.
:-[ I was making avatars for Resurrection icon challenge..
dopebabygirl, i'm guessing you are from Ukraine? Or have have relatives there? Or simply like Crimeans nature? :)
I share the drooling about jon aswell
Fri-e-e-end :)

I live in Munich, Germany, but I was born in Ukraine. :)
Got an aunt near Lviv and we own a house in kertch where another aunt lives.

dopebabygirl, so... С тобой можно и на русском говорить, не так ли? ;)

dopebabygirl, so... С тобой можно и на русском говорить, не так ли? ;)
Yeah sure you can :)

but i don't think it fair in a public thread :)
you know because of the others :)

i saw some more pll around here from ukraine and russia,maybewe can open a thread if no one bothers :)

u menja netu ruskii bukwi na klaviaturi :(

but i don't think it fair in a public thread
Sure, i was simply interesting.
i saw some more pll around here from ukraine and russia
Yep. I know one girl who are registered here, we are chating in russian forum.
I'm just not sure about the rules with other languages:confused:
but it's always cool meeting people from UA und Russia
I have one girl in my class from kazakhstan :D it just got kinda rare

Welcome to FanArt Rienna :D

On the topic of speaking in different laguages, I think you can as long as you also translate it but dont quote me on that ;)

oh alright,
well Rienna asked me if she could talk to me in russian
and i said i have no russian letters on my keyboard :D

Hello to all those who still remember me. *waves*
I somewhat got lost over the summer because of a new job and lots of stuff coming together with it. But now I am back! :p I thought I'll drop a quick line in here.

Oh... and to everyone I still owe a response by PM since... let's see.... oioioi... ahem... July, I sincerly apologize for never coming back to you. It might not appear that way, but, in fact, I am a rather nice and neat person. I just suck at replying PMs... :alienblush: ;)

ETA:
Why has everyone I ever knew a new nick around here??? What the hell happened? Okay, I was off quite a bit, but hey, you guys could still keep your old nicks! LOL! ;) )

Last edited:
Welcome back Dee! It's nice to have you here, as always :)

The new nicknames are just for halloween, and all will be returned to normal on November 1st. You can check out the announcement here ;)

Whoa, Dee is back, awesome! :D Great to have you here again, hon, now get your Photoshop started and please us with new creations! *hugs*

Dee so good to have you back! I really missed you, can you believe that?! :p Please lighten up my day, and probably the ones of many others, with your great work! :D

Welcome back Dee :D Im with the others, make sure you dust off your PS, oh hang on you already have :p

Glad to see you back in the nut house! ;)

Thanks for your warm welcome back, girls! You just made my day. :) :alienblush: I missed you, too! Really... it was a sad and dark time without my fellow PS-CSI-addicts. :D

Back