Welcome And Goodbye, All Crazy Artists!

Hey everyone! I'm new to the boards but I've been making sigs, wallpapers, icons for my other favorite fandoms and it's never too late to start for CSI :lol:

Welcome kaybee! I'm Meg, one of the fan art moderators.

It's always great to have new posters in here :D

ok, i finally gathered my courage to come here. so here i am hello everyone.

i'm completely new to fanart stuff and just this summer got insight into icon, banner, wallpaper making magic.
well my first attempts was quite ok but unfortunately i don't have my own computer and can't make excellent pics.
also i've made some pics on my phone but they aren't that good at quality.
all my made sig pics, icons, banners you can see on my profile album.

well i'll try to make new ones and post somewhere around when i learn how to post pics in this forum and when i get new and bigger pics to post:)

so hello again:)

I'm Nicky's Honey and i'm 23 from Northern Ireland and i've been making avatars/siggys for quite some time now and i've made a few CSI ones and the first CSI show i watched was Vegas cos my friend Jenn told me about it and i did watch Miami but wasnt keen but i kept watching it and got most of them on dvd but i have more of Vegas than Miami and NY which i recently got into and my favs from all three are: Nick,Horatio and Mac..... I should show some of my stuff here at some point

Welcome Nicky's Honey! Great to have you here. Fan art's been pretty quiet for a while now, but hopefully that will change soon :)

Hello, everyone. I heard this is the place to go for contests and I love contests. Can't wait to get started.:lol:

orlan11086698850.jpeg

Ignore me. There were enough things pinned that I didn't see the 2013 posts. Nevermind. I guess this area is still open for business.

Hi. I'm Nik "with no c" and have been since long before there was a Finn "with two n's". However, she is my new favorite, and after I make a new avatar for myself, I'm definitely open to challenges, as I don't think there's enough of her online.

Last edited:
Back