Welcome And Goodbye, All Crazy Artists!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by cinegirl, Aug 11, 2007.

1. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Hey everyone! I'm new to the boards but I've been making sigs, wallpapers, icons for my other favorite fandoms and it's never too late to start for CSI :lol:

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Welcome kaybee! I'm Meg, one of the fan art moderators.

It's always great to have new posters in here :D

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

ok, i finally gathered my courage to come here. so here i am hello everyone.

i'm completely new to fanart stuff and just this summer got insight into icon, banner, wallpaper making magic.
    well my first attempts was quite ok but unfortunately i don't have my own computer and can't make excellent pics.
    also i've made some pics on my phone but they aren't that good at quality.
    all my made sig pics, icons, banners you can see on my profile album.

well i'll try to make new ones and post somewhere around when i learn how to post pics in this forum and when i get new and bigger pics to post:)

so hello again:)

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I'm Nicky's Honey and i'm 23 from Northern Ireland and i've been making avatars/siggys for quite some time now and i've made a few CSI ones and the first CSI show i watched was Vegas cos my friend Jenn told me about it and i did watch Miami but wasnt keen but i kept watching it and got most of them on dvd but i have more of Vegas than Miami and NY which i recently got into and my favs from all three are: Nick,Horatio and Mac..... I should show some of my stuff here at some point

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Welcome Nicky's Honey! Great to have you here. Fan art's been pretty quiet for a while now, but hopefully that will change soon :)

6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yeah i hadnt been on here for a while due to serious health problems which are still on-going

7. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Hello, everyone. I heard this is the place to go for contests and I love contests. Can't wait to get started.:lol:

8. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Welcome aboard AFIS! :)

Have fun in the fanart forum, lots to do here.

9. kimmstreep

kimmstreep Victim

10. Nik

Nik CSI Level One

Ignore me. There were enough things pinned that I didn't see the 2013 posts. Nevermind. I guess this area is still open for business.

Hi. I'm Nik "with no c" and have been since long before there was a Finn "with two n's". However, she is my new favorite, and after I make a new avatar for myself, I'm definitely open to challenges, as I don't think there's enough of her online.

Last edited: May 22, 2013