Weird/Strange/Bizarre Deaths

foxsoir

Civilian
What's the weirdest death you can think of in CSI?

The woman being swallowed by a snake in Miami's pretty weird but CSI has loads of strange stuff. People bleeding green blood, the scuba diver up a tree. Looking forward to tomorrow's ep which is apparently people frozen in place?

How about the guy in "Feeling The Heat" who was electrocuted when water from the melting ice block he was using to cool off with caused a short in a power cord which in turn arced thru his cell phone?

There's one sort of like that on CSIM where the guy had been siphoning gas and the fumes from his mouth ignited when he answered his cell phone. I think it's "Won't get Fueled Again".

The snake one though, is uber-weird.

The guy who was dressed as a furry and got shot by the farmer who though he was a coyote. That whole episode was on the bizarre side.

there was an episode of CSI NY were the victin was buried alive and then he just woke up to his house and kill his girlfriend, it was a halloween episode pretty creepy!!

I still remember an episode in LV when a professional boxer got shot with an arrow in the neck, got poisoned, got hit with a crowbar and got bitten with a snake died because he drowned in a pool after falling off a lawn chair. I laughed so hard when I saw that one.

there was an episode of CSI NY were the victin was buried alive and then he just woke up to his house and kill his girlfriend, it was a halloween episode pretty creepy!!
on NY? I'm pretty sure he was buried alive (for the insurence) and then because his wife didn't come retrieve him so he broke out of his coffin and ended up dying. Here's the summary:
http://www.csifiles.com/reviews/csi/boo.shtml

I still remember an episode in LV when a professional boxer got shot with an arrow in the neck, got poisoned, got hit with a crowbar and got bitten with a snake died because he drowned in a pool after falling off a lawn chair. I laughed so hard when I saw that one.
I remember that! That was the one that happened at that brothel or whatever.

Back