We just got married in Vegas.

jkladis

Prime Suspect
Congratulate me, everybody. You are now affiliated with a happily married person. We tied the knot last weekend during my trip to Las Vegas.

I'll admit, I never thought in a million years that I would be able to finally get hitched to Carmine. In fact, I started telling someone all about it that very night. Imagine my surprise when that man told me that he was really Carmine Giovinazzo, and that I just didn't recognize him because the cameras make people look different.

My jaw fell when I heard that. I mean, come on, he looked like a total stranger at first. I was under the impression that cameras usually added pounds, but it must be the opposite for him. He looked considerably heavier in person. And he was wearing a real thick beard. Maybe it's something from the makeup dept. Werid.

I must be the luckiest person alive. :eek:

Soon as I have enough posts, I'll post pictures of the ceremony.

Congrats, just a question, who did you have as witnesses? The flowers are on the way by FTD. I tried to be original, roses are so cliché.

Congrats jkladis!

Many happy returns to you and Carmine! :D

I've already rraised a glass or 5 in your honor. ;) :D

PICTURES. NOOOOOOOOOOW.

Oh, and I have a question. Which one of you wore the wedding gown, hmmmm? :devil:

Sorry Bitten. :( :( :(

And Kimmychu, yeah, I want to know that too! Who looked so pretty in white...? :confused:

Hey...how come I wasn't part of the wedding party? I have this sweet bottle of ouzo that I was planning to bring in and consume under the table with my date. Ah well congrate heh. I didn't even know you two were engaged to begin with. I'm really out of the loop :lol:.

^You can have Eddie when I'm done with him...which won't be for a while heh. So jkladis where are you guys gonna have the honeymoon?

Congrats, jkladis on your recent marriage to Carmine! I do hope that you went the Elvis themed drive through chapel of love route while in Vegas, it is my personal choice of where to get hitched.

Like many others have inquired, where did you two honeymoon, and when will we get to see pictures of the happy couple????? :D

Back