Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter

I know its pathatic to reply to my own post, but I wanted to bump this up and put on a poll.
I found a good place for warriors sigs
also:http://www.freewebs.com/mysticalkit/Siggies.htm

Here are a few of them that I like'd:
darkesthour.jpg

Areyouchosen.jpg

915 you have a great banner, but unfortunately it is a bit too big for the boards requirements, banners should be no larger than 75 in height and 220 in width. Could you please adjust it accordingly? Thanks. :)

Lovely pictures by the way. :)

:D Glad to see I didn't start this thread for nothing! I actually own books 3-5 of the orginal series and Midnight and Moonrise out of The New Prohecy, I haven't even read The Darkest Hour yet! Actually in The New Prohecy I've only read the ones I own. Thanks for the links by the way! :)

you're lucky, I can't afford them so I eagerly await the releases, then put in a reqauest. I do have to wait until my turn comes up in the hold list but it's better than no thing.

nice banner, is that your cat? I have one too, a 10mo tortie Persian mix named Chloe.

Actually I don't have any pics of my cat so I just looked for pictures that looked the most like her, and actually one of the people on one of the many RP's I'm on made it. :)

I usually only buy the books that I can find and those are usually the ones I haven't read otherwise I don't get them. I guess thats one good thing about getting a paycheck even if it is annoying working 30 hours a week. :lol:

Back