Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by 915, Nov 18, 2006.

1. 915

915 CSI Level One

:lol: I love Warrior Cats books and I was just wondering if anybody else here does too. I'm also on a few Warrior RPG sites that need members so if anybody wants to join the first one needs members more then the other ones though.

http://scorchwind.proboards51.com
    http://bramblestar18.proboards107.com

Anyway I'd like to ask what is your favorite book in the series and who is your favorite character?

2. 915

915 CSI Level One

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

915 you have a great banner, but unfortunately it is a bit too big for the boards requirements, banners should be no larger than 75 in height and 220 in width. Could you please adjust it accordingly? Thanks. :)

Lovely pictures by the way. :)

4. 915

915 CSI Level One

Okay I'll try and fix it

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

6. 915

915 CSI Level One

:D Glad to see I didn't start this thread for nothing! I actually own books 3-5 of the orginal series and Midnight and Moonrise out of The New Prohecy, I haven't even read The Darkest Hour yet! Actually in The New Prohecy I've only read the ones I own. Thanks for the links by the way! :)

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

you're lucky, I can't afford them so I eagerly await the releases, then put in a reqauest. I do have to wait until my turn comes up in the hold list but it's better than no thing.

nice banner, is that your cat? I have one too, a 10mo tortie Persian mix named Chloe.

8. 915

915 CSI Level One

Actually I don't have any pics of my cat so I just looked for pictures that looked the most like her, and actually one of the people on one of the many RP's I'm on made it. :)

I usually only buy the books that I can find and those are usually the ones I haven't read otherwise I don't get them. I guess thats one good thing about getting a paycheck even if it is annoying working 30 hours a week. :lol: