Warrick & Nick - Las Vegas's New OTP?

Oh, man! I can't believe I don't remember that scene. No, guys, don't go in the closet. Come OUT of it.

And there's the ever popular reenactment scene in "Unfriendly Skies:"

Nick: "Excuse me, buttercup." :lol:

Funny, cause Nicky seems like the bottom to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I loved their scenes together in "Ellie." Who did Warrick go to for advice? Nick. Who supported Warrick in his supervisory role? Nick.

Damn. I need to watch every episode again through W/N eyes.

Also, when Warrick fell for that singer, right? And the last scene was Nicky sitting down next to him at a bar. That was sweet.

That was a great moment. I've been looking for an excuse to pop in a DVD. I think I've just found it. I need to research Warrick and Nick so I can write a fic. :D

Gary was so awesome in GD. I hadn't even considered the possibility of W/N before.

I'd thought about it, but never seriously.

There was that scene in...I can't remember the name of the episode, and I'm too lazy to look for it...but Warrick and Nick are working a scene, and Nick tells Warrick to keep backing up. So Warrick keeps backing up, and pretty soon, he runs into the wall. So he tells Nick, "If I back up anymore, I'll be in the closet." And Nick is all, "Then we'll go in the closet." :lol:

The Eppy is "Let the Seller Beware".

Warrick and Nick have a great friendship. They may get mad at each other but it never last for long. There are times that I get upset with one or the other but their friendship is so so special and I love every minute of it.

You can find some Nick/Warrick stories here:

http://imagine.nicias.org/

But the site hasn't been updated since October of last year. *sigh*

Maybe now, post Grave Danger, there will be an increase in activity. *hopeful puppy dog eyes*

Yes, Grave Danger gave me the shot in the arm I needed to restart archiving at Imagine. I posted new fic yesterday.

Spread the word, we all alive and well. Feel free to check out the Submission page on the archive and submit your Warrick centric slash story.

Nicci

Back