Want To Role Play on AIM?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by tuesdaymorning, Jul 5, 2006.

1. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Okay, I'm not sure about you but I love Role playing on AIM. Kinda gives a one-on-one field where the both of you can create storylines and just go with it!

So, instead of role playing here on the forums, ever thought of taking it to AIM instead? If so, just fill out this in your post;

What You Like To Be Called:
    AIM/AOL Screenname:
    What kind of RP you do (romance, general plot, group or one-on-one, etc):
    The characters you RP:
    The pairings you RP:
    Your Limits (Basically the ratings such as in fanfics, that you'll go to):
    Do Oneliners Make You Twitch?:
    How Long Does It Take You To Post, Normally? (intros or otherwise):
    What You Absolutely Won't Do:
    Other Interests or Fandoms you RP?:
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?:

Mine;

What You Like To Be Called: Jen
    AIM/AOL Screenname: piano rhythms
    What kind of RP you do (romance, general plot, group or one-on-one, etc): I do anything. Name it and I'm so there.
    The characters you RP: I'll do mostly from the CSI:NY cast. Yes, that includes Aiden as well.
    The pairings you RP: I'll do any kind of pairing except for Danny/Lindsay. Ask me and I'll block you. Just kidding. But no, seriously, won't do them.
    Your Limits (Basically the ratings such as in fanfics, that you'll go to): I can get extreme. I'll just leave it at that for the sake of the board. :lol:
    Do Oneliners Make You Twitch?: YES. Please, I don't want one lines. That's all I'm asking.
    How Long Does It Take You To Post, Normally? (intros or otherwise): It doesn't take me long to respond. And when I do, I sometimes have two post twice to get all of the post out.
    What You Absolutely Won't Do: Nothing as of yet. :lol: Seriously, I'll do anything.
    Other Interests or Fandoms you RP?: RENT, that's pretty much it.
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?: Don't hesitate to IM me. :) I'm always looking for a good Rp!

2. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Seriously Me and My Friends do this mainly and usually On weekends (cause I work during the week) but I'll give you my info

What You Like To Be Called:Mis,Meliss,Melissa
    AIM/AOL Screenname:SaraSidleCSILV
    What kind of RP you do : Usually Romance , Most of the time Sara's Pregnant (or will become Pregnant at one time or another but I keep it clean its usually Pg13 although with my friend Heather on MSN we have been known to get dirty)
    The characters you RP:Sara usually but I have been known to take on other characters as well (My Friends and I share the other characters,whoever I'm RPing with is usually Nick though)
    The pairings you RP:Snicker,I've been known to do Grillow as well eventhough I dont ship it anymore
    and if I do NY I usually do D/L but I've never done New York its mainly just CSI
    Your Limits I go either way I"ll go extreme but I also can go clean it depends on who I RP with
    Do Oneliners Make You Twitch?: YES OHMYGOD YES
    How Long Does It Take You To Post, Normally? Usually Not long on weekends and if i'm not busy
    What You Absolutely Won't Do: GSR I Hate it ,I Dont Ship it and I refuse to RP it and Please dont IM me Just because You want to RP Lie to me and say You're a Snicker and then make it be GSR later on that REALLY bugs me (I only add that Not to be mean but because I've actually had this done to me several times not by anywhere from here but from other boards *Groans and shudders at the mention of the name Erika*
    Other Interests or Fandoms you RP?: I dont usually along time ago I Rped Mondler from FRIENDS but as of right now its just CSI (though if interested I will do a Lost RP)
    Anything else you'd like to tell us? I'm with you on that Tuesday and I've been told I'm pretty good at it ,it however bugs me when I Rp with someone who doesnt have the characters right or makes them be totally ooc (which alot of my Ex Grillow Friends had with Sara because they hated her so much Another Pet peeve of mine dont tell me You're a Sara fan when You really Hate her)

3. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

What You Like To Be Called:Jessica, Jess, Jessie, Wyoming, whatever floats your boat.
    AIM/AOL Screenname:hotsoccerchic989
    What kind of RP you do (romance, general plot, group or one-on-one, etc):usually romance, I'm really bad at non romance rps lol
    The characters you RP:Calleigh, Cath, Lindsay, Stella, because they are my favs. I'll most likely rps others if you ask.
    The pairings you RP:Anything, exept Snickers, CSX and slash
    Your Limits (Basically the ratings such as in fanfics, that you'll go to):Anything ya feel comfortable with
    Do Oneliners Make You Twitch?:sometimes, it depends, you can make a one-liner that somone can work off of, such as a question, but if you just write "Okay" to a post, that's just stupid, I try to write as much as I can, but sometimes my muse goes *poof*
    How Long Does It Take You To Post, Normally? (intros or otherwise):Intros take me a while, otherwise, I'm pretty quick, ask Lauren or Mel.
    What You Absolutely Won't Do:I can't think of anything I won't do, but if you ask me to do something, I'll tell you nicely that I won't do it lol. I usually wont rp a guy, cuz I'm really really bad at it, but if you trust me, I'll do it.
    Other Interests or Fandoms you RP?:Grey's, but that's about it.
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?:I'm online A LOT and I love to rp, so don't hesitate to ask. I'm a nice person, and most likely won't turn you down, so........

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

What You Like To Be Called: Mel
    AIM/AOL Screenname: Knightangel1592
    What kind of RP you do (romance, general plot, group or one-on-one, etc): General, romance, pretty much anything
    The characters you RP: I'm really good at Mac...have done Stella but she's a little weaker...am willing to try flexing my LV muscles but I'm unsure how good I'll be as yet.
    The pairings you RP: Smacked, haven't had much experience with others
    Your Limits (Basically the ratings such as in fanfics, that you'll go to): usually R...I don't mind smut, just ask the shipper thread gangs, but am not a graphic type.
    Do Oneliners Make You Twitch?: nah
    How Long Does It Take You To Post, Normally? (intros or otherwise):a few min at most, sometimes quicker
    What You Absolutely Won't Do: Slash
    Other Interests or Fandoms you RP?:Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel, Forever Knight, Highlander, Bones, would do Tracker or Due South if there were any. Also love animal RPs...wolves, horses, dinos, cats
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?:can't think of anything right now

5. csi_fanatic

csi_fanatic Pathologist

What You Like To Be Called: Mandi, Kaia
    AIM/AOL Screenname: CharmingGrl07
    What kind of RP you do (romance, general plot, group or one-on-one, etc): anything
    The characters you RP: Lindsay, Stella, Aiden, Calleigh, and my favorite made up Amanda Messer or Amanda Flack
    The pairings you RP: D/L, Smacked, Snickers, E/C, Amanda/Flack
    Your Limits (Basically the ratings such as in fanfics, that you'll go to): as far as anyone is willing to take it
    Do Oneliners Make You Twitch?: most of the time they do.
    How Long Does It Take You To Post, Normally? (intros or otherwise): couple minutes sometimes takes me three. I try to write as much as I can specially when I play two characters and there interacting for one part.
    What You Absolutely Won't Do: ummm nothing
    Other Interests or Fandoms you RP?: NCIS (Ziva), General Hospital (Sam or Robin)
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?: nope thats about it. :D

6. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

I have MSN, does that count? I ain't got AIM or AOL.

What You Like To Be Called: Generally Mia-Sara but Mia or Sara...or even Cordi lol.

AIM/AOL Screenname: PM me and I'll give ya my MSN lol.

What kind of RP you do (romance, general plot, group or one-on-one, etc): ROMANCE! lol. I love angsty ones but can also do fluff lol.

The characters you RP: Mainly just Sara (LV) but I've RPed Lindsay (NY) before too and I'm pretty easy.

The pairings you RP: GSR, YoBling! but I'll do Snickers etc as well. As long as it isn't Grillows.

Your Limits: No limit but I keep it clean lol. Whatever your comfortable with though.

Do Oneliners Make You Twitch?: YES! I always try to do quite a few lines. Not essays but at least something I can reply to. As in posts that include Character, Actions and Thoughts.

How Long Does It Take You To Post, Normally? (intros or otherwise): I'm pretty quick at replying. Quick typer and I have OCD with my grammar so that's good too lol. Typo's sometimes happen cos I type quick but I do write in proper English.

What You Absolutely Won't Do: Slash, Grillows

Other Interests or Fandoms you RP?: House (House/Cameron and House/Cuddy), Grey's Anatomy (Izzy/Alex or Izzy/George, Cristina/Burke, Meredith/Derek with the Addison triangle :p)

Anything else you'd like to tell us?: I'm online quite a bit - more so if I know I'm gonna be chatting or RPing lol. I like to move stories pretty quickly and write angst best, but that usually includes fluff for a little bit and then everything goes bad for the characters lol. Just read my fanfics and the RPs I'm in!! lol.

Any1 can PM me for my MSN, as lomg as I know who's asking for it, then I'll give it ya lol. Can't wait to RP with ya!!

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

7. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

What You Like To Be Called: Ry
    AIM/AOL Screenname: rmhorsegil om Yahoo
    What kind of RP you do: I typically do romance.
    The characters you RP: I nprmally do Sara or Cath, but I could do anybody.
    The pairings you RP: I really like GSR, but I'd be open to Grillows or Snicker. Whatever floats your boat. I also do Yobling
    Your Limits (Basically the ratings like on the board: I'm not comfortable with anything explicitly sexy.
    Do Oneliners Make You Twitch?: No, not really.
    How Long Does it take you to post normally?: Now that it's summer, I'm on a lot more, so not long.
    What You Absolutely Won't Do: Slash
    Other Interests or Fandoms you RP?: All My Children and General Hospital.
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?: Not right now.

8. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Does anyone have MSN and want to RP with me on there?

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I do but don't use it as much.

10. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

I have MSN, but I'm not sure I'd live up to your standards Mia lol

11. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

lol, no way Jess u rock!! I'd totally love to RP with you. But I'm flattered that you think that...I think. lol

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

MSN is cool too.

What You Like To Be Called: Lynn
    AIM/AOL Screenname: Sk8erGurlLynn
    What kind of RP you do (romance, general plot, group or one-on-one, etc): I do all RP's :D
    The characters you RP: Catherine, Stella, Lindsay, Nick, Sofia, Aiden, Horatio, Greg, Abby
    The pairings you RP:CatNip, D/L, Smacked, FM Radio, CSX, DnA, etc... Done a few snickers (With Mis)
    Your Limits (Basically the ratings such as in fanfics, that you'll go to): Don't really have any limits.
    Do Oneliners Make You Twitch?: Nah
    How Long Does It Take You To Post, Normally? (intros or otherwise): Hmm, Not long really, just depeneds, I guess.
    What You Absolutely Won't Do: hmm, nothing, I don't think.
    Other Interests or Fandoms you RP?: NCIS, Buffy, Bones, That 70's Show, Soaps - AMC, GH, OLTL, Days, ATWT,etc, I'm sure theres more.
    Anything else you'd like to tell us?: Ummm...No?

13. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I was gonna say for me I have Yahoo AND MSN as well (and i've been known to do RPs on either of those as well)
    My Yim:SaraSidleStokesCSILV
    and MSN:SaraSidleStokes@Hotmail.com
    also I should add if I were to RP during the week i'm usually on from about 6:00 PM (Pacific) to about 7:00 and then again from 10:00 to 11:00