Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by CSIfan93, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIfan93

CSIfan93 Civilian

2. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Hey CSIfan93, love you're wallpaper. Just wanted to let you know that there's a wallpaper thread #7 where you can post all your walls and enjoy others. Come and joins us there.

3. mitzi962000

mitzi962000 CSI Level Two

i agree with jools, great wallpaper...come on over and join us, we will love to see more :)

4. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Thanks guys :)

CSIfan93, welcome aboard! As CSISenna and mitzi962000 correctly mentioned, there is already a thread where you can post your wallpapers, just follow this link: --> Wallpaper Thread #7

Further more there are already existing threads for Signature Banners and Icons, perhaps just check out our Fan Art Forum Guide where you can find these links and some more helpful informations.

Last but not least: we have as a board rule that the biggest allowed size for the signature banners is 220x75px and only text OR banner is allowed, not both, so please be so kind and fix it for your banner. :)
    For further information check out this announcement: banner sizes

OK, enough about rules for the moment, now enjoy yourself and have fun! If you have any questions or problems you can always pm Wyoming or myself, we won't bite. :D

As all the important links were given I'll go ahead and lock this thread. **locked**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.