Wallpaper Thread #9: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Sam, yours are great too. Like the second one:)

Georgelover those Nick walls are great:)

Another Gary/Mac wall

Wow, lots of great new wallpapers, keep them coming girls. :devil:
None from me at the moment, I'll try to make some when I find some time. :)

deadite great halloween walls :bolian:
Linda great to see you back, and with great walls, really missed you and your fantastic work :devil::devil:
Sam amazing job yet again, i especially loved the u rock into my heart and the zoom into my heart ones:drool:
georgelover, three fab walls :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
three from me for today, thought i was neglecting the other csi's of late

Those are gorgeous Ceri. I snagged the Mac/Flack ones. I already have the Mac one from post #392 as my desktop wallpaper. :)

It's great to have you back to Ceri. I've missed ya.:)

I have not been in this thread in ages.

Mitzi - that Greg one is very :drool:.

I love all the Halloween walls in here. Great job everyone!

Thud-1.gif
A little bucket warning here would have been nice Mitz :guffaw: They blew me off my chair :drool: Fabulous walls once again, it's so good to have you back :) Just two from me. The season's is getting me me too, although autumn is still nice :lol:

H Miami fan, that Calleigh wall is great. Love the colors and the pics you chose. :)

Jools, fab job. Snagged them both. I love the painting effect you and Ceri are using. :)

Hey Everyone,

Wow!!! :drool::drool::drool: Absolutely beautiful wallpapers Everyone. Kudos to all the artist! Jools, Flacksshadowdemon, Kaylyne, Sam222, Maclovlyang, HMiamifan, GregnickRyanfan, Mitzi962000, Georgelover, Fallenthrough and everyone I missed.:lol::lol::lol:

Lovely artwork, wonderful ideas and amazing creativity. Thanks for all the smiles and um, well... Drooling. :lol: :drool::drool::drool::drool:

HCrazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back