Wallpaper Thread #8: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaylyne, your lab rats wallie made me think Wendy and Archie might be an interesting couple! haha... sorry, shipper brain gone wild...

CSISenna, love that stella&danny wallie there! They look so adorable! ;)

Rocky11, love that eric wallie, very futuristic feel to it!

Georgelover, i like that purple wallie, but I think you can try blending the pic more to the background, that way George's face can look more apparent. :)

Thanks for the compliment guys and Rocky enjoy of the walls.
MelC, blending huh? I shall look at a lesson about blending and try it. thanks for the advice

Trudie, those are absolutely lovely walls.
So, my latest wall may not mean anything to others, but for me it's special. RL will be serious for the next few weeks, so I need to get my spirits up. Please don't sue me, sue Mac for making my life a bit easier :)

Yaaaay!! :D More Purejoy walls, they all look fab, well done. Snagged them all. My fave is the first one, I love that pic of Billy and Marg when she's licking him... :lol: Great job Trudie. :D Fab walls everyone. :D

Love your wallpapers CSISenna.. Snagged them for a friend ;)...Just one for me, and not George this time ;) I made this one for 2 members off my forum :D

Don Flack

Georgelover, try a few tutorials (web has like a gazillion of them). ;)

CSISenna, love that background. But I seem to have a tad bit trouble with the text though, mainly my fault since I'm practically blind.

Rocky, fantastic job with the PureJoy wallies there! The first one made me think of vampires and warewolves (I think I've been watching too many movies). Catherine being the vampire, Gil being the warewolf. haha...

Babs, a non-George wallie??!! I'm surprised!!! hehe.. I have a question though, the border around Don, is it a texture?

sorry i havent been here for so long, work is just so crazy at the moment, what with sick and hols, ive even have to work on my birthday:( as always you have al done outstanding jobs with the walls, jools snagged flackie, you nearly gave me a heartattack, now im getting old, i have to be more careful:lol:, Sharon my thought are with you and hope everything is ok with the reault, enjoy your hol and new addition;), hope things quiet down soon and i can have some walls for you:(

:thumbsup:3 new ones,the first one is kind of funny :lol: and then a Purejoy and 1 of the Labrats
hope you like it :)

I like how you merge images together, Rocky. Makes it almost look like it's one single image.
CSISenna, the Mac wallpaper looks as if it's a cartoon. Great job. If I were a Mac-fan, I would've used it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back