Wallpaper Thread #8: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam fantastic jobs as always, you trulely are talented:devil:
Jools hope things improve soon for you:(, another beautiful job on the wall as always:drool:
Sharon, wow, i love the new style:bolian:, hope you have a great time catching up:)
kelsey another great job, i love the style you used..:eek:
fabrinka, i love the layout and coloring of your wall, great job:thumbsup:
None from me today, was hoping for weekend off just gone but got called into work, to cover an emergency, and busy covering this week, still be good for my holiday money,:lol: hope to be here with one on friday...
look forward to seeing what you all been doing then;)

Thanks again for the comments!

Lovely wallpapers again guys I'd like to comment for all guys wallpapers but i don't have time for that

I'll post some new wallpapers in Thoursday!

Bye!

CPC- loved your wall. The style you used is wonderful.

Fabrinka- Your wp was wonderful as well. Great blending on it.

I was able to do one. Had to buy a new printer & a program came with it sooooooo am trying it out.

CPC, that's one gorgeous Taxi wallpaper. The use of the mast works out wonderfully. :thumbsup:
Fabrinka, I like the sepia and the use of that flower makes your wall very romantic. :devil:
Ceri, I hope to see some of your great walls here real soon. Don't work to hard, leave some openings for us. :guffaw:*I feel so much better, thanks for your kind words* ;)
Sharon, what can I say, your walls always brighten my day. Great dept effect in the texture. :thumbsup:
Sam, you know I love your walls. I would use less pictures to make them even more interesting like you did in the Hypnotic wall. ;) But hey, that's my personal opinion. Then again, who am I :guffaw:

[URL=http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x251/Joolsies-album/008-nr.jpg]

[/URL]

Last edited:
Sharon i love the new program, the wallpaper turned out amazing, wow:drool:
Sam yet another brilliant batch of walls, brillant job:devil:
Jools those are as always really beautiful:eek: you more than welcome to do my shifts in work if you want, though i garrentee you be begging me to take them back after an hour:lol:, wish i loved my job like Mac and co do:devil:
anyway heres two walls i managed to rustle up...

Great walls everyone. Snagged a few on the way. lol Won't be back on til Thurs. My brother's coming whom I haven't seen in 11 yrs & I can't wait. Ya have a good week. I can't wait to see what ya do while I'm gone. LoL

Last edited:
Ceri and Sharon, those are fabulous. Of course I snagged Mac.
And Sharon, you have a marvelous time with your brother. 11 Years is a long time. ;)
None from me at the moment.

Wow I have bin away to long. Well hopefully be back soon (2 sick kids and one his bday is tommorow) so soon I hope I can join in with wallpapers again. Great work everyone, I saw some great wallpapers.

Sharon those are fabulous, that program of yours is awesome, hope you have a great week catching up with your brother:thumbsup::thumbsup:
none from me at present, if i dont get one up tonight, then promise i will by tomorrow,
Sam hope your children are better soon, and a happy birthday to your son:):)

:thumbsup:Great wallpapers everyone,its been a while that I was here,but I have my own Dutch csi lv forum and I was so busy on it.2 wall from me this time.

Wow! Gorgeous wallpapers everyone! Have fun Sharon! I am also visiting with my brother who I have not seen in several months. I will go visit him next week.

Here is one from me for adorable_crazy!

warm.gif
OMG CSI KAT ,I love those 2.Great wallpaper :thumbsup:

Kat, I already told you this, but I feel the need to repeat just how much I love that wall <3... The style is awesome, and the pics are so cute... I love how you have positioned Marg to make it look as though she is looking at Billy, it's just altogether amazing, thanks so much Hun. *Big Hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back