Wallpaper Thread #8: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Steph and Linda! It is very nice to hear comments like that! Kind of tempts me to make new ones. :wtf:

Great Wallys everyone!! :D

Kat - yours are awesome!! :D Great Job!!

Okay never posted a request here but could someone please make me a Ryan/Natalia wally...Thanks in advanced :)

togo2hot - in looking to see if I had any Ryan/Natalia ones already done.....I stumbled across another carwash one.....apparently I forgot about. :lol: I think this one is even older then the other 2 I already posted.

Feel free to snag this one as well.

Thanks Sophia!

So many new walls and I didn't put my email notification on. Shame.

Sharon, they're lovely, even if it hard to find good pics of Eddie. Familiar problem. :lol:
Linda, its great. Love to see more now you've that new program.
Kat, fabulous work again.
Rocky11, beautiful wall

Only one from me today.

hi could anyone pls make me some CaRWash wallpapers-thanks i would really appreciate it.

I havent done any wallpapers in ages.... but I did have these from the shipper challenge that was ages ago....2 different version of the same wallpaper. You can snag these if you wish.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w228/kstandaert1/wallpapers/th_Untitled-1copy.jpg

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w228/kstandaert1/wallpapers/th_r7ctest.jpg

snaged both of them and the third one below-thank you so much csi kat-they are beautiful!love them.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Babs gorgeous George walls:thumbsup:
Jools Wow another stunning wall:drool:
Kat good to see you back here with two crackers as well;)
Rocky another fab wall:thumbsup:
Sharon ...you guess it i snagged the eddie wall, absolutely gorgeous as always:drool:
heres my attempt at a Eric wall, hope i have some more up later:cool:

:thumbsup:Love your wallpaper mitzi962000 I use psp 10,can I do that to what you did with psp10?And how do I do that?

the basic wall, i use image ready 7, spectrum i use gimp, (which was a free download program on the web) and my texture (charcoal effect) i use ulead photo express, i dont know if you'll be able to do it all with your one program sorry, hope that that will be of some help though:thumbsup:

Thanks Steph and Linda! It is very nice to hear comments like that! Kind of tempts me to make new ones. :wtf:
Oh can I keep tempting you then?? Hehe, you know I love your art. <3

Babs, those George walls are great snagged them both, my fave is the 2nd one, the caption is *in my case* so true!! :angel: Well done!! :D

Great walls also Mitzi, Rocky & Senna!! :D

Linda, its great. Love to see more now you've that new program.

Thanks Jools, glad you liked it, it's fun with this new program, and I snagged your lovely Mac wall:thumbsup:;)

Great walls everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back