Wallpaper Thread #8: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa Rocky, your walls are COOL:cool: I'm impressed. I hope one day I can make such great walls like you :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: Thanks Luminol.Its not that I take a picture and put in on the wallpaper.I use so many filters and masks,I try something different every time ;)
okay. It's a pity that I have my work, I think I quit with my job. then I have more time to try it all:guffaw:
(haha joke)

:thumbsup:You did a great job Grissom_Nick,and I like that thing on the left :lol:
I dont know how you call it in English :lol:

Rocky11-nice job once again on your Grissom walls. Snagged one of them. What program you use? I still have lots to learn. Not good with Masks,etc. lol

Grissom_Nick-Love the Greg one.

Babs- Gotta love Nick right? Another great job.

Here's my threee from the last wp challenge. Theyweren't that good.

Gosh you guys are fast at making walls! I have enjoyed every single one of them, I would go through name by name, but I don't think I have enough time!
Katpin those walls are gorgeous! I especially loved the Grissom one, I so fell in love with it the moment I saw it, it's just perfect!

:thumbsup:You did a great job Grissom_Nick,and I like that thing on the left :lol:
I dont know how you call it in English :lol:

Thanks Mate:thumbsup:,What you mean about the english?
:lol: That thing on your wallpaper on the left,under,Crime scene investigation level 1,how do you call that in English :thumbsup:
Katpin,I use psp10,Dutch.Love your walls and snagged Grissom one haha

Okay I think I posted the wrong H/Y wp . This is the one from the wp challenge. I had three of them so got confused.. LOL Sorry!!!!

Then here's the other H/Y & one of H that I just got through with. LOL

:thumbsup: Great wallpapers Katpin,the last one I like the most :thumbsup:
Here`s the latest one of mine :D

They're all so great, Sharon I loved your BUOT. Show them some ninja skills, Natty :guffaw:He're mine from the challenge. I love the last one, Horatio is my secret weapon :cool:

Linda fantastic as always:devil:
Sharon love them all, stunning:thumbsup:
Jools stella wall was beautiful:drool:
rocky they are amazing:bolian:
Babs great job as usual:thumbsup:
GrissomNick great job on your wall;)
None from me till Sunday, busy weekend:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back