Wallpaper Thread #8: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfly

~Queen of Sarcasm~
Thread #8 is here! Welcome all! Have a wallpaper you want to show off? Or maybe a request to make? Post away!

But please keep in mind these few simple rules:

-Only three images per post, please. The rest should be posted as links :)
-Please post all wallpapers as thumbnails only[/b]! The full size can take too long to load for those of us with slower connections, and can stretch the screen, which no one likes.
-Constructive criticism is welcome, as long as you remember to keep it constructive. Be kind, no bashing of any sort.
-And of course, HAVE FUN!

Gosh, and I don't even have anything new for a thread-warming wallpaper :eek:

Previous thread here!

I hope it's okay to show the one I just did, as it was the last post in the old thread:lol: and no one got to see it:(

Plus one brand new one

Congrats on the new thread! Wow, time went by so fast, amazing, and I can't wait to see more of all your great work guys!
(and Meg - nooo! No opening gift?? *sobs* You owe this thread one *teases* :D )

Linda stunning walls as always:thumbsup:
babs great George walls:)
Jools that is absolutely beautiful:drool:
rocky love the gris walls you did:bolian:
heres 3 from me for the night, not sure which nick one i perfer, so posted the 2;)

Last edited:
Ceri...I love that Warrick one:devil:, you've really brought out his eyes, and his gorgeous body:drool:. I snagged, thankies.:)

Whoa... Cool wallpapers...

Yeah, I have a quick request... And, luvingmyHoratio, you oughtta know what my request is gonna be, huh...? :lol:

You guessed it! An Eric Delko one! No preference as to presentation, just as long as it's Eric! I'd make one for myself, but, uhm... Eheheh... I'm not very good with Photoshop yet... *sweatdrop*

Hey Jenna, you came to the right place, you'll find alot of wonderful talent in here, each with their own style, and stunning work:thumbsup:. So I know you will get some good ones":)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back