Wallpaper Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSISenna & LMH great walls once again.

Adorable Crazy will try to do your wall when I get a chance. May not be as good as others. lol

Mitzi well......um what can I say. Grissom has been snagged once again for my grandaughter. LOL I love it.

Thank you so much for volunterring to make my wallpaper guys. :D Don't worry, I understand work comes first. :D I am in love the your Giss Wall though mitzi962000. <3

Hey csisenna snagged your mac wall. mmmm fantastic. thanks

Adorable Crazy, I gave it a shot. Hope you like it. If not that's okay also.lol I know there are others here that are alot more talented than I am. They really can do some awesome wp's. LOL

Jools i love it as always :D
Sharon i loved wot you done with the griswillows, and H hot as always :devil:
heres my attempt adorable crazy, i only used one pic, and kept it simple. Also here is a February month calendar, its getting differcult to do, with a kitten on your shoulder, who is getting big, trying to help :lol:

mitzi962000 & katpin31791 I love both of tham, thanks so much!! :D I am currently using your's mitzi962000, but I'm sure they will both be used at some point, thanks so much to you both!! :D

Great walls you guys, Katpin I especially liked your Juristriction wall. Mitzi, beautiful Job. I snaggled Februari. I'm not sure though if it's going to my desktop for the whole of next month.

you are really welcome natty :D
Jools you really do Mac soooo well, another great wall :D
well heres the last one of the night for me :)

Mitzi fantastic job as always. Loved your grillows wall. Loved how you blended all of it in. Last but not least snagged your last wp with all 3 leading men in it. LOL I loved it.

CsiSenna yes, I snagged your last Mac wall. I loved it.

Adorable Crazy glad you liked the grillow wp but mitzi did it justice. Thanks fo rthe feedback on both you guys.

Good wallpapers all of you guys! :)

Anyone want to give a shot at a Grissom and Sara wallpaper for me? I can give you some pictures, if you'd like!?

Also, katpin31791 I haven't been in here for a while, but I just wanted to say that you've developed a lot from when I was here before (gosh it's been a LONG time! I miss you all). Great job with your wallpapers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back