Wallpaper Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely walls everybody! Too much to comment individually, but next time I come back, I will do it then, cause the artwork posted here is impressive. :)

Especially big hands to Mitzi . You're the best! So much great stuff, dear and now also first place on the wallpaper challenge! :eek: Wow! You go girl! Kudos!! :D

thanks bono, and a huge congrat to you to, i didnt even think it was that good :lol:
none from me till wednesday, as im really busy with work shifts till then, but hopefully, i'll have some nice treats for you all then :lol:

I feel guilty - I have been negleting this thread lately. Mitzi - congrats on that 1st place on that wall. It was amazing. I can't comment on all individually - but all these wps are fantastic! Great work!

Here were my three from the challenge

Great work you all produced. Too many to compliment each single wall. My computer crashed from Friday-Sunday, so no walls from me until my programms are back. But soon I'll be back.

wow love all the new walls. sorry I haven't been around but took a fall over the weekend & have hurt like crazy since then. lol I'm getting better though. Mitzi my grandaughter loved your last Grissom wall. Here's a new one from me. Tried something different once again but not that happy with it though. lol

Hip_hugga_lovah, I like your Calleigh-Eric walls. Beautiful, and Sharon, the Winter-H wall looks superb. Still none from me, haven't found my Photoshop yet. :mad: :mad:

I think it's great Ali. I loved it Here's a new one from me. Having hard time finding Thanksgiving brushes. Anyway hope ya like.

Ali, it is a great wall! I really like it. Nice frendge work!

Katpin, glad you feeling better. Lovely H wall! :D

CSISenna, hope you're getting back to PS soon. Love to see more from you.

Here are some walls from me (couldn't decide which I like more):

and one from last challenge:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back