Wallpaper Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Jorja-Lelah MiaCharlize.
Katpin, always a pleasure to see your H Walls. Calender you said. :lol: I made a December Gary, but I'll just post the original one :devil:

Awesome walls, everyone! :D

Katpin, where do you get the templates for the calender months from? Or do you do them by yourself? I plan to do a CSI calender for next year so I could need some guidance here! :)

ETA: One random Calleigh wall from me.

Nothing special, just played around with brushes from mutsie, a very talented brush artist over at DA. So credit goes to her and to Vegaslights for source pics. If I think it over, I actually didn't do anything to make it look good... just threw things together at random... :lol: ROTFL! Long time ago since I did sth like that! :lol: ;)

wow guys you have all been busy, and you have all produce amazing works of art, im sorry i havent been here for a while, but hopefully things are gonna start to calm down now, and i be able to get some walls up soon :D in the mean time im gonna enjoy everyones artistic talents :devil:

Katpin, I love all your Christmas walls! I might have to snag one until I have time to sit down and make one myself... which will be awhile *sigh*

With all these walls Christmas will be the best one ever. Snaggled a few, wrapped them and will put them under some trees :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is somehow an odd one to me, but hey, let's share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back