Wallpaper Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMH-love the Mac wall

CSIKAT-great walls from the challenge

CSISENNA-hmmmm another lovely Mac

Here's just one from me. lol

Great wallpapers as always Linda, Jools,and Sharon :devil:
Great job on those challenge wallpapers Sharon, kat and miss undercover, they are awesome :D
RL for me really is sucking at the moment, so havent had a chance to make any new wallpapers lately, so i thought i'd post mine from the challenge :)

Great jobs on the wallpapers everyone. ^^ I hope that everyone keeps up the great work.

I dont have photoshop...but I can still make wall papers with the program I do have. I plan on posting up a few as soon as I get done with them. ^^

Thanks for the kind words! Wow - these walls are just awesome. They get better everytime I stop by here!

luvingmyhoratio - nice idea on your beautiful soul Wall. :)
MissUndercover - like the idea of copying the image like you did in the GrissomSarawall. Nice effect.
katpin - your H wall won rightfully. It is really well done, dear! :D
CSI_Kat - great colour and textures work on all walls, but I especially love the Calleigh one. You win with it. I rest my case.
CSISenna - the Mac wall is really lovely. Love the lightness of colours.
Mitzi - the Danny/Flack one is stunning. Great work, dear! Glad you won with it. :D

And for the sake of copying everybody else's move, here are my two walls from last challenge.

Hey Heather_Lewis, the sparks are certainly flying off there. BonaTaylor, that's one dramatic wall of Stella you produced. I love it, and yeah, she's a real survivor. And with the Nick one, you made one of my girls real happy :devil:

It's been so long since I've been in here. Everyone has great wallpapers!

Here are my wallpapers from the last challenge as I really don't have anything new at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back