Wallpaper thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work everyone!! BG, those wallpapers are beautiful!! :) All your Emily wallpapers are gorgeaus!! I especially adore the last one!! :D You made me smile again!! :D :) Keep up the amazing work!!

You are fast! hmmm...... all I need is big enough pictures of her band and I'll be all set for a new WP haha.....the DuCaine one you are talking about took me 2 weeks to finally finish, I'd put something on it, like a texture and not like it, take it off, put it back on........then I downloaded a bunch of new stuff :p problem solved! :D

Another bunch of fantastic walls all! :eek: You're all so prolific! I can't keep up!

Eriss - I have snagged your D/L and NYteam walls - fantastic work! :D btw, as a newcomer, you might not be aware that there is a Wallpaper Challenge run by the lovely Dragonfly Dreamer available for anyone to enter? It's in the Fan Art forum (the same forum as this thread). You should enter. Personally, I think you should enter at the Advanced level - seriously girl, I love your walls! :D

Hey, everyone here should enter! (I know many have but the more the merrier!)

csi_fan_uk said:
Eriss - I have snagged your D/L and NYteam walls - fantastic work! :D btw, as a newcomer, you might not be aware that there is a Wallpaper Challenge run by the lovely Dragonfly Dreamer available for anyone to enter? It's in the Fan Art forum (the same forum as this thread). You should enter. Personally, I think you should enter at the Advanced level - seriously girl, I love your walls! :D

Hey, everyone here should enter! (I know many have but the more the merrier!)
Thanks for the advertising ;) I agree. Everyone should enter. *Looks at Eriss*

Eriss, you are amazing. Absolutely incredable walls.
Bullet_Girl, great work. I must say, I think you're improving.

Keep it up everyone :)

Wow. Very very nice wallpapers, all.

Bullet_Girl, I have to agree with Megan. You are really improving and I love the first wallpaper.
Eriss, VERY good wallpapers.

Lovely Marg walls sofie! :)

fallenthrough - your walls are really cute! :D I have snagged both GSRs, Heart and the Rashomama one. Thanks for posting them!

oooohhh.....I love all of the ones that have been put up while I went offline! great work!

and thanks for all the great comments on my WP's :D

:eek: Eriss, did I mention that you're amazing?
The writing on the Nick/Cath one, where is it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back