Wallpaper thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adzix said:
okay, i've NEVER tried making a WP [...] i'm a total rookie with this, yo.

Adzix - your wallpaper is as fantastic as your icons always are! :D

Bullet Girl - I like the style you used on your Emily wall - very elegant! :)

Adrix lovely wall and your even better than me, and not a rookie any more.. Be proud of your work..

Bullet Girl Love your emily one, but i always love them your great with her.. hihi...

I made a Alex/Calleigh wallpaper i like it myself. Tell me wath others of you people think of it..

Well, i'm a noobie here. But all of you are very talented. Snagged a couple of your fantastic fan arts. You have no idea how lovely it is to look longingly (sad i know!) at horatio every now and then whilst i work!

Quick q's. how do i get an icon by my name (or does that come with rank) and where to you get such excellent H pictures from? some of the ones i have seen make him look bad!!

But seriously. You are all very talented. Even those of you who keep saying, this one sucks but have a look. THEY ARE EXCELLENT.

There - enough gushing for now.....

:)

Hi surrealvampi! Welcome.
The Horatio pictures I can't help with... I'm not so good with finding screencaps. But I'm sure someone will come along soon who can reccomend a good site for you.
As for the icons by the names (avatars), you have to have 100 posts before you can get one. Sounds like a lot, but it doesn't take very long to get there.

Enjoy the forum :D

Thank you! 100 posts hmmm. Well i am sure i will have to dedicate some time to that! :eek:

What sort of programs do you use to generate these lovely wallpapers? is it something the beginner could tackle?

(when i mean beginner, i mean as in last time i touched anything remotely to do with desktop publishing, was making pantomime posters about a year ago!)

Great walls everyone. :) BG, hi!! I love your artwork! :D Berylla Nienna, I loved the Alexx and Calleigh one, so sweet!!

Here's another DuCaine request. I'm obsessed, I know. :lol: :p Ya'll are so talented, and could do so much more than I could in my whole life!! So... a wallpaper please, with these caps:

BloodintheWaterHoratio1

BloodintheWaterCalleigh

BloodintheWaterHoratio2

And could you add these lyrics as well, please.

"Hanging by a moment
Hanging by a moment here with you"

Thanks very much! Keep up the fantastic work!
:)

Jazmine Great walls..but I sp love that Vanessa one..Gorgeous!

Hehehe.....thanks :D (See, my real name is Jasmine everyone! But I don't like it because my brothers call me 'Rice') :lol: And my mom calls me 'Sweet pea' But I dont get why, because I dont think I'm sweet at all.....:devil:

I made a Alex/Calleigh wallpaper i like it myself. Tell me wath others of you people think of it..
:eek: Holy crap that is soooo cute! :D

Berylla_Nienna - Lovely Alexx/Calleigh wall! :D

sofie - Welcome to the thread! That's a fantastic wall. I love your use of textures to frame the pics. Keep 'em coming! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back