Wallpaper thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, I actually think it needs more work done on it.... haha..... I'm always happy to help out a fellow Talleigh fan! :D (judging by your username you are :D )

csi_fan_uk said:
letsdance - your wall was my favourite from the Advanced cetegory of the challenge. And not just because I do ship GSR. I really like the style - very original! :D
I already snagged this one from the challenge too. ;)

Awwww! Thanks SO much! Oh that really means a lot :)
WOO that made me so much happier.

Bullet_Girl said:
thanks, I actually think it needs more work done on it.... haha..... I'm always happy to help out a fellow Talleigh fan! :D (judging by your username you are :D )

please feel free to try another wallpaper if you wish, I'm sure whatever you do with the wallpaper will be just fine. and again thanks! :D

Miss_Undercover - I like all your challenge entries but I liked the one that won third place the best. It was my favourite from all the beginners. I've already snagged it from the challenge! :lol:
Thanks so !! :)

But I was the opinion the Nick Stokes wallpaper wasn't so good how the others...

So many talented people around here. ALL the wallpapers are excelent. (I try but I get frustrated with photoshop so I have never finished one I liked so I think you guys are great.)

Eris, Polina, msgirl and Miss Undercover snagged your walls wonderful work. What can I say I am a Mac fan. :D In case you missed the hint from the icon and the banner :lol:

Here's two I made with H/Y. They're really not that good. Still working on learning my photoshop. I got the free trial of CS2 & I don't like it. Freezes up while trying to use brushes. Won't let me use some of the tools so I'll just stick wth PS 7.0 LOL. Sorry OT. Anyway, thought I'd give it another whirl. LOL Why, I really don't know. Hope you like. Great walls everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back