Wallpaper thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eriss those are incredible! Can you make nay Miami ones? (preferably the males as well!)
Wow! Great WPs everyone! I love coming here and seeing all the fantastic work you all do (because I'm potoshop illiterate)
:D Keep up the great work!

csimonkey said:
sure. :) do you want the CSI background or something else? just tell me and i'll do it when i get time. have to get making for the competition eh? :)

Aww, thank you! :) Well, perhaps one of the Miami Beach pictures? The ones with the sunset? Otherwise the CSI:Miami background would also be awesome! :D
And no hurry, take you time, the challenge comes first! :D
Thanks again! :)

Eriss *thuds* can't even find words for the first Danny WP - *sighs* :eek:

Eriss, I'm amazed! :eek: Such talent. Those are really beautiful wallpapers, thanks for sharing. :D

I made a couple of really bad Miami ones because I was bored this afternoon. :p (Man I haven't made a wallpaper in ages :eek:)

HoratioCaine
TimSpeedle

*shakes fists at Geni, yells, stomps* BAD??!!??!! What the hell are you talking about? *steals, runs off*
*sigh* So talented. And you don't even know it. So you can write and are amazing at art? I envy you. :)
Great WPS, Geni. I am stealing. :) Great work everyone.

Geni. Loved the Horatio one. Don't know how you could say it was bad. I think it's wonderful.

Eriss loved the Mac Taylor one & Horatio

Cinegirl glad you liked my Horatio & yes, I really do like Horatio LOL

cinegirl said:
csimonkey said:
sure. :) do you want the CSI background or something else? just tell me and i'll do it when i get time. have to get making for the competition eh? :)

Aww, thank you! :) Well, perhaps one of the Miami Beach pictures? The ones with the sunset? Otherwise the CSI:Miami background would also be awesome! :D
And no hurry, take you time, the challenge comes first! :D
Thanks again! :)

Eriss *thuds* can't even find words for the first Danny WP - *sighs* :eek:

okey dokey :D i'll see what pics i can find :)

ok i'm having trouble finding a decent pic that's big enough for the background. can you find one and pm it to me when you find one you like?

Sure csimonkey, I'll search for one :)

One point: please avoid double posting, you have the option to edit your last post up to 24hrs - you can find the 'Edit'-function right above your post ;)

BG-Awesome is all I can say.
Thanks! :p

Bullet_Girl: that wallpaper is great!
Just wait and see what I did for the new wallpaper contest! haha :D

Bullet_Girl, that's a fantastic one - can you also make CaRWash,for me *waves* or can't you stand that ship? If so I'd understand
I'd be honoured to make one for you, maybe send me a link or two to your favorite piccies via PM? :D

WOW! It's awesome, I can't believe the thing you can do in here. THANK YOU 10000x Bullet_Girl it's incredible.
*snatches*
Thanks!
Super Bullet_Girl to the rescue! :lol: I am so happy you all like my stuff! :D

and you are al very talented, keep up the great work!
BG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back