Wallpaper Thread #10: Showcase, Links, & Requests

i really hope i'm in the right place, please shout at me if not ;)

i'm a total novice on photoshop (my little bro had to teach me!) and these are really my first wallpapers - or at least the first ones where i've thought they were ok enough for me to use. please please be gentle with me as i've not done it before, but obviously, constructive criticism/tips are always welcome - i'm hoping to get some more practice in at some point!

I think the look very good for it being ur 1st time........Great job....hope 2 c more.....

icon.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa! I haven't been here for AGES! Gosh I really should try to work up some new wallpapers! Your wallpapers really inspired me. :) Lisa! Awesome Mac wlps! I can't believe you haven't done this before! ;) Keep up the good work! I started wallpaper making with really bad program and I still don't have photoshop. But I downloaded pretty good free program and I've learned to use it. :) So I keep my thumps up for you friend. You should have seen my first wallpapers! LOL

Whoa! I haven't been here for AGES! Gosh I really should try to work up some new wallpapers! Your wallpapers really inspired me. :) Lisa! Awesome Mac wlps! I can't believe you haven't done this before! ;) Keep up the good work! I started wallpaper making with really bad program and I still don't have photoshop. But I downloaded pretty good free program and I've learned to use it. :) So I keep my thumps up for you friend. You should have seen my first wallpapers! LOL

thanks :D right now i have elements but i've downloaded the free trial of a better ps version, so as soon as exams are over i'll be having a go with that :D actually as soon as exams are over i think i'll be going a bit nuts on wallpaper efforts :lol:

Back