Wallpaper Thread #10: Showcase, Links, & Requests

Great work in here everyone! :)

Okay, I've never posted a WP before...well, actually this is like my first real WP-try. Please let me know what you think :)

Cathwillows- Wow! Holy smokes, that is gorgeous! I absolutely love how you used the negative space in this. So beautifully done. It's so unusual for a wallpaper, and in the best possible way. The use of light and dark really makes everything stand out that much more, as well as really giving it that much more of a sense of urgent melancholy. I love it!

Hey cathwillows I can't really see it, it's real dark. Can you lighten it somewhat? At least your trying;)

Hmm.. it could be your monitor. It looks bright enough on my computer.

Hey cathwillows I can't really see it, it's real dark. Can you lighten it somewhat? At least your trying;)
As happyharper said, it looks bright enough on my screen...and well, it is supposed to be kinda dark.

Thanks for your nice comments!!! :D I'm glad that the WP turned out this way.

More GSR collages
hearts.gif

FROM SARA

AFTER THE SCREEN WENT BLACK

Desertwind I don't know much about GSR but as usual your wallpapers are lovely and very well done. I've got to know the technique you used for the fist on though, cause I loved it.

My new EDeN Wallpaper. I got some new brushes so let me know what you think!!

Last edited:
Great wallpapers, everyone.

cathwillows, that's a pretty wallpaper. It looked light enough on my screen too, but I love that it's supposed to be a little dark because it really sets the mood. :)

Desertwind, that first one is absolutely gorgeous!

Mrs.DelkoWolfe, I love love love your Eden wallpaper. It's beautiful. Do you remember what font you used on it?

Sam222, Great Mac walls. The B&W really suits him and I love the subtle text on it. I think the bronzey colored one in your first set is my fave. :)

Great job, all! :)

Mrs.DelkoWolfe, I love love love your Eden wallpaper. It's beautiful. Do you remember what font you used on it?

Thanks GNRF!! The front I used is called Kredit. Depending weather or not your using photoshop elements, or any of the CS programs you might or might not have it. I have the old Photoshop Elements 2.0 so I have to work extra hard to make it look like I have all the bells and whistles.

Thanks GNRF!! The front I used is called Kredit. Depending weather or not your using photoshop elements, or any of the CS programs you might or might not have it. I have the old Photoshop Elements 2.0 so I have to work extra hard to make it look like I have all the bells and whistles.

Thanks!

ETA: I found it on dafont.com :)

Last edited:
Sam, I love your sepia-toned Mac wallpaper. It's just gorgeous.

Desertwind, love the wallpaper "After the screen went black" :adore: And your other one is really nice as well.

Mrs.DelkoWolfe, very nice Eden wallpaper :) I love the font you used.

Mine from the Action! challenge:

Mine from the 'Action' challenge.

As a NASCAR fan the first things to come to mind for "action" were A La Cart and Revenge is best Served Cold. :lol: :thumbsup:

Susan

Back