Wallpaper Thread #10: Showcase, Links, & Requests

Hii guys, i was wondering if anyone could show me towards a nice Danny/Flack wallpaper? I have one that I have been using for almost 6 months now, but it's getting kinda old. :(

It doesn't have to be newly made, I'm just dying for a different one!

What size do you prefer?

I'm looking for a new Speed wallpaper. The one I have is one I found off some old website. I have some pics if you need them or if you have your own that's fine too! I'd really appreciate it! Please and thank you!!!

I'm looking for a new Speed wallpaper. The one I have is one I found off some old website. I have some pics if you need them or if you have your own that's fine too! I'd really appreciate it! Please and thank you!!!

Ooh, me me me! I wanna do it! :lol: I've got caps I can use, unless you have some specific ones you want used. Just let me know what size :D

Ooh, me me me! I wanna do it! :lol: I've got caps I can use, unless you have some specific ones you want used. Just let me know what size :D

LOL! Yay for enthusiasm Dragonfly! You can use what you want! Thanks so much! My display says 1280 x 800 but smaller is fine, I can center it, sometimes it looks better that way and sometimes the bigger size looks odd, lol! So whatever you want! :) Thanks so much!

For Nat_attack:

(photobucket automatically scales the size down, but if you want the full 1024x768, I can e-mail the file to you ;))

For FallenForFlack:

I've been wanting to make a new Speed wall. Thanks for the excuse :lol:

For Nat_attack:

(photobucket automatically scales the size down, but if you want the full 1024x768, I can e-mail the file to you ;))

For FallenForFlack:

I've been wanting to make a new Speed wall. Thanks for the excuse :lol:

I'd love it if you could e-mail the fullsize to me, that wallpaper is lovely! =D
My e-mail is rand00m_xx[at]hotmail[dot]com. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, I'll do that. Just be careful how you post your email on the internet. It can be picked up by automatic spammers ;)

I did 1280x800. I forgot that photobucket would resize that one too. Do you want the original?

Dragonfly, love the Speed one. The Danny/Flack one is very nice too. :)

Desertwind, even though I'm not a GSR shipper, I probably would have seen that movie if Jorja and Billy had been in it instead of Angelina and Brad. :lol: Nice job! :) The second one is very pretty too. I love the textures/backgrounds you used. :)

Axels, that Smacked wall is awesome!

Back