Wallpaper Challenge #56: Orange - Results!

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #53

Wallpaper Challenge #53: Spring Colours

For this challenge, your wallpapers should feature spring colours. It's just like the other colour challenges, but with a bit more variety. Now, for those of you (like me) who have no idea what spring colours are, try this palette. You don't have to stick to these colours exactly, but it's a starting point. For more examples, try here.

Rules
[1] Entries will be due Tuesday, May 11th.
[2] Anyone and Everyone is welcome to enter! You may enter up to 3 wallpapers. Any and all CSI shows!
[3] Please PM your entries to me, Dragonfly. Please include the challenge number in the subject line, and somewhere in the pm please state if you would like to be in Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. If you are unable to send a PM, you may send me an email (the hotmail address in my profile), but please let me know if you do so.
[4] If you are unsure which category to enter, check out the guidelines here. Any further questions feel free to ask! Or the Category Thread
[5] This is an anonymous challenge. That means you may not post your wallpaper anywhere until the challenge is over, if you do you will be disqualified.
[6] Recomended size is 800x600. However, if you wish, you may make them to fit your own screen. No Animations, please.
[7] As always, and most importantly, Be Creative and Have Fun!

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #53: Spring Colours - Now Open!

Great another challenge :). And what a colourful theme. :angel: I'm in. ;)

Just a reminder that you now have one week to get your entries in. I've only had one person enter so far :(

I've managed to get a couple in a little earlier this time! :lol:

Susan

Hmm... I've only got three people entered :( And because I wasn't able to post a reminder yesterday, I'll give an extra day. Is there anyone else interested in joining?

Hmm... I've only got three people entered :( And because I wasn't able to post a reminder yesterday, I'll give an extra day. Is there anyone else interested in joining?

sending mine in, sorry I couldn't do it earlier (been a little busy)

It's going to be a few hours at least before I'm able to get voting up. So I'll say until 11:30 pm GMT to get your entries in, if there's anyone that's still interested ;)

It's going to be a few hours at least before I'm able to get voting up. So I'll say until 11:30 pm GMT to get your entries in, if there's anyone that's still interested ;)

did you get mine? I'm not so sure it sent properly... my Internet connection is beimg so nasty :shifty:

^Oh, sorry. yes, I did get yours... 3 times ;)

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #53: Spring Colours

^No worries, it happens :)

Wallpaper Challenge #53: Voting!

Voting Rules:
1] Don't vote for yourself. It's tacky. Also, don't tell anyone which one is yours, or that they should vote for them. Vote for your favorite first, then second favorite, then third. It is very important that you do it this way.
3] If you entered, please vote. Don't be worried about voting agianst yourself, everyone else is!
4] Vote for the top 3 wallpapers in each category, with your first choice first, etc.
5] Please be sure to look at ALL of them before choosing! Click the thumbnails to enlarge the images.
6] Voting will close on Sunday, May 16th, so please get your votes in before then!

01 02 03 04
05 06 07 08
09 10 11

Let me know if there are any problems!

Back